Who did it?

"Huh..?" For a moment, I was shocked, for the second moment, I became numb. I-I can't understand.. I-

"W-What..?" I asked, my chest was like sinking, I don't know why, it was just there, the sinking feeling.

"Yuri.. we have met years ago, I don't think you can remember it but I do" she spoke, but I stayed silent, I just didn't know what to comment anymore.

"We met in a 'different' way.. that's why when you woke up at the hospital, I was beside you, it's because..."

Because?

"I-It's because you and I have been together" that's probably when my heart dropped, my mind, soul and body..
H-Huh?
Together?
Like..?
Boyfriend and girlfriend?
M-Me and h-her?

"B-But that's impossible, I can't remember you even if I tried.." I spoke to her, my eyes not blinking once, looking straight at her.

"That's cause you hit your head really bad, but please, I know I'm asking too much but, who do you think or what do you think caused the accident..?" Her words repeated over and over again.. now that I start and think about it.. I remember I was driving my car..

"Ugh"

"Aoi are you okay?"

"I-I need to use the bathroom" what is happening?

Is she okay? She was about to puke all over me.

As she ran towards the closest bathroom, I looked at the sky, it was so blue, there was no sight of clouds. As I said before, her words kept on repeating over and over again.
What caused my accident? Who caused my accident?

I need to start investigating a little, I will find out who did it, I will.

____

After a while she came back, looking kind of pale, seriously... is she really okay?

"Look, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but would you p-please, come with me.. back to the hotel?" She looked terrifying, well at least for me. I believe it's better for her to take a nap or at least sit down, rest, rather than be here, also in this hot weather, it only makes everything worse..

W-Why do I care..?

I don't know, but it starts to get on my nerves, and I can't seem to help it at all.

"I-I'm okay, don't worry about me at all" she responded, ready to leave but then I took her by the wrist and pulled her closer, closer to me, I could feel her warm breath and her eyes searching for mine..her head almost touching my chest.

"Please"

____

Hehe, this is another one of my really short but phenomenal chapters, hope you guys enjoyed the chapters till now.
From now things will start to get more serious and I am excited for what is to come hehe☺️
Thank you for .... 18k?!?!? Like I love u (yes, I'm sure I do love u all)

Thank You!!!
Arigato!!!
Spasibo!!!