Through Fire And Water For Your Love

WARNING

CONTAINS FISHY MOMENTS•_•

______________

"I can't BELIVE they just approved that they're FUCKING GAY?!!" Yuri slammed the door behind me making me jump a little.

Why is he so angry, everyone can like who they want to like.

"Yuri, calm down" I say as he looks at me the WITH burning eyes making me get closer to him lifting his chin up.

"You better calm down before I do something you'll never forget" I warn him. I guess he was scared of me afterwards?

________

"Yo, you haven't been moving from there since one hour ago and also, did you eat your own damn tung?!" I snap at him instantly knowing that he hasn't been doing nothing else than look down at his feet the whole time. What the hell?

"Look, if you like other girl or something rather than me..."

His eyes widen as he comes to me in full speed crushing his lips against mine. What is this guy trying to do with his life anyway?

"Do not even start a subject about me liking another person rather than you" he satisfies me enough to get in bed with him....

(The author is getting nasty😈😈)

He lifts me up and throws me on his bed while taking his shirt off. I'm sweating already jeez.

"Please take care of me from now on" I say under my warm breath making him shiver a little.

He kisses me everywhere, his big hand were covering my back while the other one was slowly moving everywhere on my front body.

"One day we will have kids, I'll wait for that day"

My face went completely red and my body started on burning. Well, we were too young to have kids. I can't be pregnant at 16...

But he said it so calm, he looked like he didn't have any problem with having kids.

"Maybe..." I smile but then go back to kissing his abs. My hands moving from his muscles to his face and down.

We were both sweating and breathing heavily.

"So, any last words?" He smirks crushing his lips against mine again but I get him back by biting his lower lips as I threw him aside. We start to do a make out scene about an hour.
After we stopped he started taking my clothes off as I did the same, well with his pants.
We kept on kissing back and forth until he looked at me. We stopped.

"Aoi..."

"Do you want this?"

His lips were light pink, his eyes, the color of ocean and freedom could have been seen in them. His hair, light creme blonde. This is the guy I have been avoiding and trying to apologize for as long as I know. Now we're both here. And I'm happy that I found someone I can trust and love.

"Yes" I seriously say leaving a cute smile after it, making him blush.

"I want you" we both say in unison.

He smirks and I approve by kissing him deadly.

(AUTHOR STOP 😈😈😈😈😈)

(Also sorry for the short chapters)
(I'm planning on doing them longer next time;)

Jeez..... too much to take👽
Also I will upload some small chapters after this;)
Thank you guys for all the amazing support on this book. We have just some chapters left so make the most of it guys;)