The Begining Of A Love Story

"So, i hate guys that think they can do everything, most likely you, besides the fact that  you treated me like complete trash, what should be done to you? As a punishment" I smirk.

I look at him, and then change my dirty mind.

I shove him out of my hotel room, I go to the big couch and jump making myself relaxed as if it never happened. I go and watch some comedy tv shows. Cause I can't look grumpy when Anna comes, she will definitely see my face and start asking 101 freaking questions that got no damn sense whatsoever.

But little did I know that I was indeed falling in love with Yuri. Even through we didn't show much appreciation to each other.

Next Day(I didn't really want to write something boring so we just skip everything until tomorrow)

The next day went completely flawless and so I have not seen that little brat all day. Good to know.

As I made my way to the cafeteria I have seen the worst of the worst.

Yuri Plisetsky

And a girl?

"Don't tell me he got a girlfriend, how?!" I ask myself loudly enough. Thoughts came rushing through my mind as I started to follow them.

"Stalker, stalker..." I giggle. I'm that kind of person who laughs for no damn reason.

I follow then everywhere they go and then they stop somewhere.

I try as hard as I can to hear what they're speaking about so I make a move. Just to make sure I hear. Good they can't see or hear me.

"So Anastasia, would you like to come with me tomorrow as well?" Yuri asked her. Anastasia, what a long name.

"Y-Yeah sure" she said

"This brat got someone before me? Impossible" I say to myself

"So we meet tomorrow at the same time and same place?" She asks

"Yeah"

"And one more thing before I leave" the Anastasia girl says

"My parents don't let me stay all night outside, they are really protective over me" she said, kind of like a warning.

I wanted to burst out laughing so bad. How can you get a girlfriend that isn't a night owl? Jeez

After I hear they're goodbye's I start laughing like never before. Even my stomach started to hurt.

"Huh?" I hear someone say, more closely than I thought.

As I opened my eyes full of tears because of laughing so hard I see a familiar blonde boy standing there looking at me with a curious and mad look.

I look at his face and then start laughing more harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, as my laughing started to fade away I break the silly silence between us two.

"So..."
"How did you get a girlfriend huh?" I say smiling. I could feel the laughter coming back again.

"How did you follow me all the way here huh?" He asked completely avoiding my question.

"Well, I'm a stalker, and a killer in the same time, hehe" I giggle

"Really, how did you follow us all the way here?"

"I just followed you without you noticing it, cause seriously, every bitch can rape you like that"

"HA?!" He screamed in my face causing me to jump a little but then remember something.

"Umm, I still didn't give you the punishment you deserved.." I say with a harsh voice.

"Tsk... just stop following me, you're damn annoying"

"Stop jumping into my life out of fucking nowhere!" He was damn serious about this, oh well. What can I say? Life goes on and on.

"Whatever, you still didn't answer my question" I get him back with a death glare. I'll be as annoying as I can.

"Why do you care so much if she's my girlfriend or not? It's not like you're my girlfriend or something like that" he threw words one after another.

I never really had that much friends, but when I had I lost them all due to my career.
I can't really explain why I treasure my little friendship with Yuri.

Or if we are even that thing yet.

"Look, I just wanted to have some fun, you don't have to give harsh words and scream in my face about it.."

"Besides, who the fuck would want someone that isn't a night owl? Get someone that would stay with you all night if it's possible. Get a girl that can be like that, make you feel all kinds of feelings and get a girl that would jump even into fire for you, don't get someone that says she must be home in time just cause her parents might tell her two or three things. Get someone that cares, even if it's just for a short period of time" I ended up saying everything that was in my heart.

I took off after i said all that not even looking at him. I was guilty.

But it feels good to say what's in your heart right?

Yurio's POV

"Besides, who the fuck would want someone that isn't a night owl? Get a girl that can be like that, make you feel all kinds of feelings and get a girl that would jump even into fire for you, don't get someone that says she must be home in time just cause her parents might tell her two or three things. Get someone that cares, even if it's just for a short period of time"

After that she just left. Leaving me there.
I don't have any sort of words. I don't know what to say anymore...

She looked really hurt while speaking about all that. She looked like she didn't even wanted to say that but she did.

She spoke with such a sad voice. What has she gone through? Something must have been there, i never thought I'd see her.... Look so sad and numb before in my whole life, since I met her.....

I might have to ask her that personally. I don't know why, I just want to know the reason behind that face of hers. Or it was my words that made her look that way?

I must ask her as soon as I can. I want to know the reason behind all she said. There must be a reason right?

_____________