What Have I Done?

Yurio's POV

I woke up at the sound of my really annoying phone alarm, how do I make this fucking stop? I'm tired of hearing it every time in the morning god damn it, enough is enough.

As I slide, trying to stop it from causing me headaches I feel someone pulling me back. Two arms around my torso kept me from moving, even the slightest move would alert them.

"W-What have I done..?" My eyes search the girl sleeping next to me, she.. had no clothes on..

What have I done last night?
What the hell have I done?!
I think I'm losing it..

W-We did that t-thing? I asked myself terrified. Was I..?
Was I drunk or? I couldn't just do it with her, just like that.. I don't even have feelings for her..

"I-I'm g-going to get in trouble.." I whispered as I made my way to the bathroom making sure I didn't wake her up. Aoi.. How could I?

Was it me or her? I can't remember nothing, it feels like it never happened, but it did happen whatsoever.

My brain started to hurt from all the thinking, the mess of thoughts that would not form any coherent value, just question after question..

I searched the kitchen cupboard for a glass..
Tears invaded my eyes and anger welled up inside me, I'm not like this, I don't play with people, I don't used them.. that's all I know about myself! As anger welled up inside me I threw the empty glass against the wall, watching the shattered pieces fall to the floor.

"H-Huh, M-Mr Plisetsky" Aoi woke up at the sound of the glass shattering against the floor.

"I-I'm such a cheap man.." I said under my cold breath, grabbing an oversized hoodie and some black ripped jeans, going straight out of the hotel room. I don't want to be here anymore, I can't..

As I ran out I stumbled across an idiot, an idiot that can't see where he's going. Are this people blind or something? Or they just want to get on my nerves and they don't know how?!

"Watch where you're going bro!" Tsk.. I don't really want to deal with dickheads now..

Aoi's POV/Your POV

I looked across the room, only to see a shattered glass, lying down, broken into pieces. It is my fault.. it's always my fault. Why can't I stop?

"It's because i love him, I love him so much I can't let him go, not again, not now.."

If he isn't going to fight, I will. I promise!

I ran to the bathroom and take a quick shower, as I looked at the clock I realized I was late for breakfast, everyone should be there by now. I jumped out, made sure I looked pretty normal, not too much makeup and not to much clothing and so I decided to throw my yesterday's clothes on. As I ran out, I stumbled across a boy. I froze, my heart was thumping. I have never seen a man quite this handsome, he looked like he was made out of porcelain. Why am I thinking this way?

I could feel my lungs tightening and my mouth desperate to suck in more air. I feel.. weird.

"E-Excuse me, I-I'm late" I awkwardly say while looking on the other side. He was so tall and good sculpted.

"Oh yeah, y-yeah, I'm s-so sorry"

He sounded like a child, his cheeks became a really pink shade and his eyes started on looking down and everywhere but not me. He moved out of the way and I sprinted towards the elevator, thanking him. I need to apologize to Yuri, I totally did not mean to to that last night.. I didn't mean it at all, it just happened.

Yurio's POV

I walked around the sand, the crystal blue water, thinking. What have I done? This wasn't even the first day here and look what happened! How can I trust myself ever again? And Aoi..

I she okay?

"N-No d-don't think about it again!" I screamed at myself, knowing that I was alone and no one was around to look strangely at me and make weird faces and all these stuff, it's just annoying sometimes. It's annoying when people don't know me and they tend to talk and create all kinds of rumors and controversies about me like do you even know me or you just are so under the line that you have to get some attention for your own sake and salary?

"Yuri!!" I hear someone call me, how could someone find me in the middle of nowhere? As I turn back I see the face of Aoi, she came running to me. Why?

"Y-Yuri, I need to speak with you" that's all she said, about what? About what we did last night right? That's what she has to speak with me about?

"Is it about last night? If it's about that you better forget everything, everything from start to finish, I was drunk, nothing else, don't think just because you slept with me you're going to become my girlfriend or something like that, I'm not that kind of man"

"I-I just came to apologize for my fucked up behavior from yesterday night, t-that's just about it" she said, becoming silent. As she was slowly tilting her head towards the sea I believed I saw a tear escape her eye as she tried to wipe it away.

Why do I feel so bad every time I hurt her? Even a little bit, it makes my heart ache more than it should..