Voice

"I'm sorry Yuri"
"I'm sorry, forgive me"

Huh?
Forgive her?
What does she mean?
She hasn't done nothing.

"For what should I forgive you?" I asked, being more than confused, what is she trying to say? Sorry? For what exactly?

"I just.."
"Forgive me, for everything that has happened, it's my fault that you had the car accident and lost your memory, it is my fault that things turned out the way they did.."

That moment, I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore, everything stopped, it felt like a damn long time till i breathed out again. My car accident.. caused by her? It is really hard for me to believe it but why would she lie? She broke down crying in front of me, while holding my hand.

"Aoi..don't cry"
"Don't cry"

As fast as when lightning strikes she ran away. W-What is happening?

"A-Aoi wait!" I ran after her but she was really fast, where was she going?

"Damn, it was like yesterday when I had nothing major on my head, now? I feel like i'm in between two walls, it is really hard to breathe in this situation"

"Man.."
"You really don't know how to talk to women" Usui came from behind, making me want walk away, that's what I needed now, him and his annoying face.

Why doesn't he just leave?

"Yo..."
"How about you just leave, I can't understand a thing you have in your mind or even when you speak, it's like it never stops, I hate it"
"It's disgusting, everything you're doing" I breathed out looking at the blue ocean sky, and then back at him again.

"O-Oh, so that's your opinion about me.. umm well"
"I'll leave then"

Yea.. leave

"It's better that way.." I comment under my breath, going back, remaining at the bar.

I entered, looking for a empty chair when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch" it's a she.

"I'm sorry, let me help you stand up" I helped her but she didn't respond. She then took a notebook out of her bag and started writing something.

After a few second she showed me, leaving me speechless. H-Huh?

"I cannot hear"

She can't hear?

I felt my stomach ache..
I hate putting myself in other's shoes, which I always do. And being in her shoes? I don't know if there are words to describe it.

"Sign Language?" She asked me, well I don't really know it but I have seen some people using it.

I took her notebook and asked her name.

"My name is Amira"

"You and I, can we be... friends?"

Next Day - Morning

"Ugh.. i-i hate mornings.." I went to the bathroom, taking a fast shower. We have breakfast at 8:30, I should be ready by then.

I wonder if Aoi will be? She ran off yesterday.. I thought something happened

"Dumb! Of course something happened damn!" I scolded myself for a 1 straight minute. And now I expect her to just come and be all happy and.. what the hell is happening in my head anyway?

"Just, let it go Yuri, you can do it"
"She's no big deal anyway"

After 10 minutes

"Arghhh she's a big deal!" I walked back and forth at least a hundred times, why do I feel my chest light up every time I pronounce her name? What has she done to me? I used to do not be like this..

"Ugh w-what am I thinking, I should get going damn.."

___

I entered, slowly picking my food I went to sit next to them, Aoi wasn't here whatsoever, and the guys completely ditched me. It was like I wasn't really there..
I guess I deserve it?

"If you're all going to act like I'm not here at all then I'll leave, I'm not hungry anymore" and with that I went away. I didn't feel like going back to my room though.
I went out to the pool, it didn't seem like there were so many people and I thought I should stay there for a while.

That's when I found her..

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat next to her. And she was indeed wearing a bikini... no comment .

"Relaxing, you?" Well that was an straight in answer.

"I wanted to be alone... just that" she didn't respond, thought her facial expression changed into a slight sad one.

"Look, I wanted to apologize for my behavior and I wanted to apologize for the way I treated you before, it wasn't right" I finally spoke, breaking the silence between us two.

"I-It's fine, I've done many mistakes too, been rude to people.. it's a long list" she added while looking at me with more confidence than ever before.

"I understand.."

"Oh, Amira!" I suddenly saw Amira walks towards the bar, the one here at the pool. I feel really bad for her, I'm not joking this time. To not be able to hear? It pains my chest.

She saw me and came. Then she just took out her notebook.

"What are you doing here? Do we stay at the same hotel??" Her writing made me laugh a little.

"Yea, I guess we do;)"

And then she started giggling along with me, well this is a good day at least.

"Wanna grab something to drink since it's really hot and I'm like on the verge of dying?" I asked and she nodded.

"Do you want something Aoi?" I would be a dick if I would've forgotten about her..

"N-No.." yea, she does.

"Ok, I'll be right back" and with that I left to get the drinks, of course I know what to get her.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked me but I didn't answer.. well of course she isn't my girlfriend but we did t-that..? Didn't we? I mean I don't have a-any feelings for her whatsoever..

"N-No she isn't, she's just working at the same company as me.." I responded, slightly disappointed, I don't know why.
We took the drinks and sat at a table, dragging with us Aoi as well.

"H-How do you know what drink do I l-like?" Her face was so cute...

*slap*

Yuri, do NOT think about that ever again.. like ever!

Maybe..

But no this is not..

Am I...?

Am I falling for her?