Me & You - Part 1

Here we are once again inner self.
I don't know what I should say this time but...
I think I'm in deep love.
With the idiot Yurio.
And I can't think of something else just him.

The time has gone by hasn't it?
I was the girl living alone, all alone.
A stubborn girl that once was a legend, and totally lost that because of nothing.
No clear reason.

Because of him I slowly got back up.
It has indeed been an year, an year where I met all kind of feelings and emotions.

I changed bodies with the boy I'm deeply in love with.

Spring it's coming.
I hope I can make everything better with time and make him feel the love he hasn't felt before.

I belong to him and he belongs to me.

Why is she shaking up my heart so bad?

I want to be there for her forever and I want to take her to places she hasn't been to so bad. I want to make her the happiest person on earth.

My hatred for Yuri has gone far away because of her. She taught me in a really short period of time, how to behave and how to be a better person.

There is nothing that could break us apart now.

We have been through a lot and I hope that one day, I will be the man she dreamed of. I will protect her and take care of her because she makes me happy. She makes me feel all kinds of emotions.

I sometimes ask myself if she still is the person she was at the beginning. She changed but, I don't need her to change. I love her the way she is.

I have to say, if it wasn't her silly wish, I don't think we would've met. I also don't think we would've been together.

Every time we're apart I feel like I'm stabbed one hundred times.

I miss her

All the times I'm alone

I feel like a part of me is burning when he's not around. I love him so much that words can't describe it.

I miss him

Every time I'm alone

I want to teach her how to ice skate and hold her tight In my arms never letting her go one second.

I want to make him as happy as he makes me.

I love her

I love him

Till the end