Around

"Aoi is new here, I would want you to show her around a little bit" Huh? What am I, a tour guide?!

Hmm.. why me? Not to be rude but I really hate being around girls, last time I was around a girl she was so clingy and always asking me inappropriate questions like what am I? Your best damn friend?

From the thousands of people working here he chose me?

"U-Umm Mr Caleum.." what am I trying to say? I just need to find a good excuse and leave.

"I have a lot of work that I should continue on doing.."

"Don't worry about it, you can do it later"

Yeah.. He better be not lying cause I always get in trouble for forgetting to finish my paper work..

"So take Aoi on a tour around the company, she's going to be working here starting tomorrow" another fangirl huh? Another clingy girl in the building, this is great..

"Well come with m-me then" I say and leave with her.

"So I'm Yuri, I'm the leader's guard dog"
"I kind of take care of everything that happens behind his back, so if there's anything you need you can come to me" and then I give her a tour of everything that it was in the building. Everything in detail.

I hope she doesn't get bored. Ha?! What am I even talking about, I want her to get bored so she would leave me alone..

I'm Yuri Plisetsky not any other guy, I'm different and I know it. I don't fall for people.

"Y-Yuri?"

"Huh?" Did she just call me Yuri? No one calls me Yuri besides Victor and the piggy.

Somehow I couldn't answer or say something. It's like I couldn't speak at all. It felt like I had something in my throat, I just remained silent.

"Uhh.. I prefer to be called Mr if it's possible" I said with a bit of disappointed look. The others are going to think wrong if she calls me Yuri, especially the girls around my office.

"O-Oh okay.." she also had a disappointed look on her face while starting on looking at her own feet, making me kind of sad for saying it like that.

"You can call me Yuri outside this building okay?" I move her chin up making eye contact with her.

Her face went slightly pinkish after but I ignored it.

"S-So I'm going to take you to your new office" she will work on the same floor as me.

After we walked and talked, cause I learned how to be a social person, we get to her office safe and soundly.

"This is your office right here, if you need something, come to my me" I remembered her.

"Thank you"

"No problem, you're working here now so I should at least be nice with you" 

What a gentleman, that was the worst I could say to her damn it.

"It's okay, I'm just a worker, you're leader's most precious one so I understand"

I left, going direct to my office I sat down.

"Ahh so much work" I moaned and rested my head down a little, afterwards everything turned into a deep slumber.

___________

"AHHH!" I opened my eyes, hearing a scream. What happened while I was out? Do I really need to take care of everything here? Like 'EVERYTHING' ?!

"So troublesome I swear.."

I walk out of my office going straight to where the scream came from only revealing...

"Usui Takumi! Get your hands off her this instant!" I shout as I walk and shove his hand away from Aoi. Who does he think he is to touch other women like they're his?

"Look Yuri.. I was just having some fun with my new colleague, I didn't do nothing wrong I swear" it's kind of hard to believe him. I look at Aoi for a second before trying to say something to him. She had teary eyes.. so he didn't do nothing?

As I scan her face I clinched my first in anger, that was all I had to do before punching him hard enough make him learn his lesson.

"O-Oh cmon man, is that all you got? You act like she's your girlfriend, such a overprotective boyfriend you are"

"Eat sh-" I was about to say something really, really bad but I had luck Mr Caleum came right in time, I don't know what would've happened if he didn't make his appearance now..

"Everyone enough!" Mr Caleum walks in. Am I in trouble? Ahh what am I even saying? I haven't done nothing to be in trouble so..

"What are you guys doing? Fighting for a girl and in front of a girl? If you want to fight go outside, there's plenty of space, Takumi, no dating or playing around, I hope you understand that"

Phew.. I survived.

After Work

As I was ready to leave I stumbled across Aoi who was... waiting for me? I'm always the last one to leave, why would she still be here? The building was almost empty and she was there, why?

"Umm, Aoi?" I ask making my way to her. Her face lighted up as fast as she saw me, making me sort of break the eye contact we made.

"What are you doing here? It's late, you should've been home by now if I'm not mistaken"

"I-I thought you could show me around here a little more since I'm new" well I'm impressed she wants to know new things. She doesn't look like a fangirl at all. I'm glad she wants to know things, not like other girls that would jump in my bed...

"Are you sure you don't want to go home? It's pretty boring here if you start to think about it"

"N-No.. it isn't that boring actually"

"Well how about we get something to eat first? I'm hungry and since we aren't going home soon, we must at least eat something"

"I don't want to put you in trouble.." she's so concerned about what is going to happen to me.. she acts like we two have seen each other a long time ago. Weird right?

"You ain't putting me in any sort of trouble, now let's go eat!" I run out telling her that we'll take my car till the restaurant down the road. I'm so hungry I feel like I could eat an elephant.

Ahh, i just want to relax, that's all I want right now.

"Yuri, are you sure I'm not a burden to you? You are driving this late at night-"

"I thought I should make you feel welcome since it's your first day here"

"Besides, you seem really interesting..."