Orange Haired Dude

Why'd have to slap myself huh?

Now I look like a stupid ass idiot in front of her.
I-I mean t-them.
I seriously need to stop.. like this is not okay.

"Yuri? Is something wrong?" She asked me but I was trapped inside my own mind trying to figure out what the hell was this all thinking and many many heartbeats when I see Aoi, or even hear her name. Like again, this is not normal..

I came to my senses then.

"Yeah I'm fine.. no need to worry" I awkwardly said, what a nice conversation..

"Yurio look out!" And that was all I heard her say before I blacked out completely. What the hell man?

_____

"Ouch, m-my head.." I opened my eyes looking left and right, seeing Aoi, Amira and? And...
Who's that?

"Oh thank god he's alive, I couldn't live with the fear that I've killed some oh god....!" Huh?

"You're awake? Are you??" Well you want to know too much..

"M-My head... what did you hit me with?" I stood up, in a sitting position, looking at a guy... with orange hair?

Well I knew that dying your hair it's a thing but orange? Really?
Mmm...

"Karasuno? Are you one of these volleyball players?" I suddenly asked, looking at his clothes, something that reminded me of...

"Oh c'mon Yurio! Ice skating will be fun, if you never try, you will never ever know, I'm sure of it!"

Huh? What is this feeling..?
I remembered..
"H-Hinata?!!" I screamed.

"Yus, finally got to see you again, yuratchka" he finally spoke out, haven't heard that voice in ages.
"You know him Yuri..?" Aoi asked, well.. I would be dumb if I said I didn't.

"Yeah, he's a old friend of mine, actually the single friend I had when I was little, he's a volleyball player, and I believe, one of the best ones out there" I praised him, as I was expecting his eyes grew sparkly wide as he stared at me.

"Volleyball?"
"Yus, that's me my ladies, Hinata Shoyo!!" What it is more interesting is that he and Aoi have almost similar last names.

"This is Aoi and Amira, 'greet them normally, stop drilling you loser'" I spoke closer to his ear, telling him to do not make it look like I have him, an idiot, as my old friend.

"Hinata... would you please stop?" He just..

Never changes

"Well I'm not the one that farts when he sleeps.."

"HINATA!" it took me multiple seconds till I started on chasing him. The only thing that made him take all the advantage was that he's a volleyball player, he has a good stamina, better than mine.

"W-Why are y-you so mad huh? It's not my f-fault you fart when you sleep" he continued on making me  want to kill him but then I stopped, it is a waste of time..

"Okay okay, I give up" I simply say while I start to slow down and wait for him to do that too.

"Well you didn't change at all" he spoke out, ha?!
He's the one that changed, not me!

"By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked, also thinking about the others.

"We are on a vacation after we won out game, I think everyone deserves it though"

"Huh? I deserve it" a black figure makes its appearance behind Hinata, with bright red eyes... nope, that Kageyama all the way. These guys... I wish I never had to move away..

The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle, well of course not me but others. Like I can't remember nothing that happened to be before the accident.. I wonder if there's someone that actually knows and would tell me. I-I feel awkward, knowing that I can't remember even the slightest thing..

"Oh well, I'm hungry" Hinata raised his hand as fast as when lighting strikes and already ran over to get himself a sandwich, to be honest I'm hungry..

"Well then, its on me today" Hinata shouted, with his mouth full. Like this is turning into a really nice vacation, at least that can happen.

Aoi.. why is she so down? She didn't talk at all.. why?

"Umm, I'll catch you guys, I just need to do something.." I told them and smoothly took Aoi's hand and went away to a place where no one was passing by.

"What happened? Why are you like that? Is it because of me?" I softly asked her, not knowing what I was doing at all, like I was literally holding her hand.
But why.. no
No
I'm not falling for her, she's just a girl, not my type, not at all.

"I'm fine Mr Plisetsky"

Mr?
Plisetsky?

Well wasn't she calling me Yuri minutes ago?

"Just.. tell me" why am I lurking for answers? Why can't I just let it be, she probably has her own problems..

"There is someone.. I just don't know how to handle him"

Huh?
Him?
Who?
Is he?

"Oh.. is he from here? I mean you met him here?" I asked looking at the ground, I don't feel like looking up.

"Well he is here.. but I've known him for a very long time.. I don't think he remembers me but, I hope one day things will go back to what they used to be..."

Who's that guy? Like I'm not desperate to know, just curious I guess..?

"Well.. don't be sad, you will find better than him"

I-I mean why would Aoi still look after him if he doesn't remember her or I don't really know the story behind their relationship but..

"N-No.. he was and still is a special person to me and my heart, I can't let him go" so her feelings for him are pretty strong huh..

Wait Yuri, stop, just stop thinking, she can do whatever she wants, it's not your problem at all!

"Who is he?" The words came out of my mouth just like that.. how is the?

It was a moment of silence between me and her, then she took a big breath and spoke.

"It's you, the person I was talking about it's you"