How Long Will I Love You?

"Ma-ko-to"

Yurio's POV

I already knew who she was, I'm not that dumb to do not. When I was Aoi, when we changed bodies I mean, I went to her school and she is supposed to be her best friend so. I guess I need to play with her a little since I haven't seen her for a good while of time.

I'm a bad boy, I play dirty games sometimes.

I leave her and go back to the sofa making myself comfortable as I give her a devil smirk.

"Give me your phone number" I demand going back to her, she still standing there shocked.

"U-Umm, here"

"Good girl" and with that last sentence I make my way to the sofa.

___________ Next Day

"I thought we should take Makoto with us" I said while eating my breakfast and they both looked at me with the 'are you serious' look on their faces.

"Look, you seem extremely happy around Makoto and besides, you two haven't seen each other in centuries"

Aoi slowly nods as she looks down at her food. I think I made her mad or sad? I don't know which one between them two I should pick but whatever.

Makoto still shocked she excuses herself and leaves the area immediately.

"Would you tell me why would you want her with us anyway?!" Aoi broke the silence, shouting in my face.

"But what's the problem? We're going to have completely different rooms anyway" I say with a cold voice making her leave as well.

"Jeez, aren't you two best friends?" I say annoyed as I continued on eating with a disgust. I stood up and went to the bathroom only just to see Makoto sitting alone in a corner crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked softly as I came closer to her, moving traces of her hair behind her ear revealing her sweet red from crying eyes.

"Leave me alone..." she said under her breath.

"What happened? Is it because I said that?" I kept on trying to get her to open up to me.

"A-Aoi.."
"She doesn't want me near you" I became shocked.

Why would she make her cry through? It just doesn't make sense anymore.

"What did she do to you?" I became serious tilting her chin up, making her make eye contact with me. I looked deep in her sparkling eyes before she began on telling me what happened.

Flashback/Aoi's POV/Your POV

If she gets her hands on him I swear I don't know what'll happen.

"Makoto!" I come and pin her to the wall.

"A-Aoi?"

"Listen, of you get your hands on Yuri you're dead meat to me, understand?" I scream at her face leaving her speechless as I walked away, my soul burning fire.

End of Flashback/Yurio's POV

"Shh, calm down now" I help her stand up after she told me what happened.