Overworked & Past

FUCKKK WE JUST HIT 2k OMGGG

THANK YOU

_________

This was the day. I was ready like never before to perform again, in from of a big crowd. I felt happy.

I talked to Anna about everything and she has been okay with all that. At lest she tried to be okay...

I on the other hand am just going to get ready for the competition.

It's a live thing so I am a little nervous, just a little.

My life has always been full of people telling me to do that and that,  learn that and that, read that and that, like i was a slave or something. To do everything you want me to, when you want me to. I was mere really free to make my own choices.
I never understood why people are like that?
I have been nice and maybe a little rude and picky but I don't feel like people deserve to be treated like that. That is the last memory I have with my parents.

They have always been working hard at work and I have actually never been a school person. I didn't even bother on going whatsoever. I was the bad non caring person but in the same time, I wanted someone to care about me.

I can't seem to remember the last time my mom and dad said they love me.

They're love for me has always been gifs that I have always wanted. They think that buying me all these stuff I want will make me believe they love me but that is not the case. I have never heard one of them say that they love me. It has always been about gifts and presents...

Tsk....

My mom always has a thing for shouting loud at me when I don't get something or say something wrong. She never talks nice to me, so I can understand what she says, nicely. She always has to be loud about it.

About my dad...
There is nothing much to say about him. He thinks he is the only smart in the  house and that the other ones are dumb. He thinks he can do everything.

I hate it when people only think about their self all the damn time...

What the hell am I anyway?
Who the hell am I in this family?

Competition

"Alright!" I bravely say. I can do this.

"And now, our most awaited artist!"

"Aoi Shojo!!"

I hear my name and slowly make my way there in my  beautifully long white dress. I take a seat. I close my eyes, take multiple deep breaths and then begin.

Yurio's POV

"Mila, would you stop freaking out over my program already?!" Since we got to the hotel she hasn't stopped on talking about how beautiful my program is.

"Yurio! We all know.."

"All know what?!" I raise my voice in annoyance.

"We all know that you could make someone pregnant with that performance"

"WHAT?!!"