Shiny Ray - Part 1

These are some short chapters based on knowing the characters better still following the story.

Me? Who am i?

Oh, I remember now, i'm Yuri.

Who is she?

Yea, I remember her even though we have just been in each other's bodies, she's Aoi.

"I hate her"

"Hmm...i hate him"

You know, this is like one of these really annoying interviews where I have to speak about myself.. What a troublesome situation i'm in. As a boy, I have always loved figure skating and I love winning more than anything. I want to make my grandpa proud of me, I want people to see in me more than just a 15 year old russian boy. I want them to see me and understand me.

Yea, I would love to speak about my life..
As a girl, I was left alone, living alone, all alone. My parents wanted to start a new life somewhere, and it just wasn't my thing after all. I'm 15, I live in Russia and I love eating a lot. I more skinny than I should be and to be honest I eat like a pig sometimes. Poor me. I'm really not that big of a deal, I mean I can manage myself knowing the fact that I got no job.

Well let's just say that I used to play piano before but....

"I quit doing that three years ago"

The reason?

"My parents and they're fucked up job"

We had to move away from everything and I still ended up more alone than ever before, and the only thing that made my parents leaving more fast than it should've been was the word:

"No thanks"

That was all I said for them to leave to America. It's not like a care anyway.

"Who do I skate for?"
"For myself I guess"

I have never had a girlfriend, they're all girly and the majority of them are screaming in my face for autographs. There's not way I'll get one. Plus, I have to concentrate on my skating, I don't have time for kissing and cuddling.

As for me, I still get nervous every time I walk by my old music school. So much memories there, so much happiness and sadness. And I still choose music rather than knowing where this life goes.

"Cause lately I have been questioning if there is another kind of me inside there. Another me, that I don't know about"

And me, do you really think I'll not win the Grand Prix? I'll wipe the floor with the Japanese guy!

There is no force in this whole wide world that can change me and who I am. I am who I am and I live to skate and destroy the Japanese guy. Victor will acknowledge me once and for all!

Hope you guys liked this little chapter and thank you all for taking a look at this story. I might manage to finish another chapter tomorrow as well, I'll try, but school is kind of hard these days..😫❤️️