Spring Day

Without even thinking I rushed to the hospital they said he was at, hoping I could see him at least. Makoto was already there, looking at the ground. As I run in I ask about Yuri but no answer. No one said nothing to me about how he is or if he's okay. He will be okay. I know it.

As I calm down, my anger and hatred took over my soul and body. I looked over to Makoto and the next second she was shoved against the wall.

"Look at me you little prostitute, this is all because of you! If you would've taken good care  of him and his emotions he wouldn't have ended up doing an accident! Now you stay here with your head down hoping for what ha?! It is your faul that you couldn't take care of him enough? When I was with him, why didn't it happen the same as now? It's because I know how to take care of people, I understand them but you, you just make me want to puke all over you!"

And besides everything. She was my best friend. Not anymore, she's not my best friend anymore.

"A-Aoi you're hurting m-me" she mumbled but I couldn't give less fucks.

"F-First it's not my fault! He was going to meet someone he's going to work with in the future! It isn't my fault at all that he made a car crash!" She screamed in my face making me stop and think about what I said. Maybe I went too far.

"And besides... he was only joking about me, he never loved me, I was an one night stand for him, a replacement just for him to take his time to think about the future, he would always cry inside his bathroom and be really depressed and stressed"

"He loves you so much that he wants a perfect future, he wants you to have anything you want and that's why he agreed to quit ice skating.."

Her words left me speechless. Was it all for me? Why did he have to break it off then? Why so many secrets between us? Who is he trying to keep me safe from? I don't understand anymore..

"Look Aoi, sometimes you must do anything to protect the ones you love, even if it means to give your life up for them, he would've done that without even hesitating"

"Forgive me Aoi, I am more than a slut, I sleep with men because i need to find other replacements for the ones I left, you and him have something very special going on, that's why I told you about him and his career, I felt like you two couldn't be over yet, I'm so sorry, I really am"

This is the first day of spring. The clouds can't be seen nowhere, just the blue sky and the sun that's shining so brightly. It is an amazing day for everyone but not for me. I have been through so much, body changing, cheating best friend...

To be honest I'm scared, I'm scared of the future that's holding me, not just me but Yuri as well. He quit the only job that he loved till death, I took a break from the job that made me who I am today. What does the future hold for us? Can I go through it? Is our love that strong to go through all?

My thoughts ended at the sound of the door being opened by the doctor. My heart was beating so fast.

"Mr Doctor, is Yuri alright?" Makoto also made her way to the doctor listening carefully.

"He was badly injured, he lost lots of blood as well"

"But he is recovering slowly, you can go see him if you want to but don't stay too much, he needs rest"

"Thank you" I looked over to Makoto and she told me to go in.

I slowly opened the door. I felt tears coming out of my eyes suddenly, I'm happy he's okay. I'm so happy.