It Takes Two People, Not One

I-I..

W-What is going on here? Like I can't understand a shit is happening right this moment. I'm lost.. literally lost. Also who is the guy? I mean he and Aoi..
Did she sleep with someone else?
BAKA BAKA BAKA!
"It's me" I look down to my feet trying to rethink every single thing that is happening, but I can't.. am I? N-No it can't be true, I mean we 'did it' but I was wearing protection.

"HOLY..!" I wasn't wearing protection fuck me..
Just h-how the no no no..

"Yuri what happened?!" Usui asked (screamed)

"I-Umm.." I cannot.. be the f-f-father right? I'm too young to be! Like no no stop.. too many bad thoughts, it probably is not mine anyway and I'm panicking for nothing.

"If you want to see her you can go now but since she has a boyfriend he'll see you two together and I don't think that's a good idea.." he continued but I ignored, going straight inside, making sure to close the door after me.

"Y-Yuri? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here now right?" Oh, so that's what it's concerning her now huh? Seriously..

"How about we let all that behind and talk a little bit about you"

"About me?" No about Donald Trump, of course about you idiot!

"So, you're pregnant, right?" She was looking at me and then back, her cheeks were red and I believe she was trying to say something but what was it that was holding her to say?

"Just...who's the father?" And again, moment of silence, complete silence.

"Y-You.." took long enough, now what do I do huh?

"But Yuri I can't take care of-"

"Do not even dare, do not even dare to say that" I warned her, she cannot get an abortion damn it.

"But Yuri I can't-" she can't she can't, that's all she can say tsk.

"There is no you, there can be only you and me understand?"

"Besides, it takes two people not one"

"What do you mean..?" What do I mean? What does she mean by getting an abortion because she can't take care of her child, is she going to throw away something that many people dream to have, a child, but don't get the chances she does? Pathetic, and I thought she was different..

"I..Yuri, can you take care of it? Work and everything, can you really do all that?"

"I'll take care of everything from now on..just don't say you're going to get rid of it please" I softly said, feeling a tear escape my eye.

"Are you sure? I mean how do I-" shut up already...no more talking.

"You stay home, be healthy and take care of the baby, I'll work"

"N-No I can't let you wor-"

"Shhh.."

"Just believe and besides, dads always work for the family right?"

"Y-Yeah.." she looked down.

I tilt her chin up with my fingers, making her look only at me.

"It will all be fine, I know it's my fault for not wearing protection, I'm a dumbass I know, but believe in me, I'll promise to take care of you and the baby"

"Okay, but I already trusted you from the beginning so I don't have to be told to trust you" she told me leaving my mouth open.

"Umm, I don't really know how to respond that but thanks" she trusted me from the beginning..and believed in me...why?

"Why?"
"Huh?"
"I asked why, there must be reason behind that right?" She remained silent for a while, trying to find words to add.

"Yuri, can we really take care of a child? We are not even lovers"

"Lovers...is that what it is?"

"YO I CAME IN AS FAST AS MY FEET COULD RUN!!" Hinata breaks the door, making me and Aoi jump.

"Is e-everything alright?" He asks but my eyes look the other side, Makoto? Makoto.. I remember her, how come I remember her? Am I starting to remember?
B-But what is she doing here? In Hawaii?

"Makoto?" I stand up looking at her but she looks down.

"Hinata just, what are you doing here? And Makoto?" I asked.

"Well, I can take my girlfriend anywhere I want to right?" Hinata added, leaving not only mine but Aoi's mouth drop open as well. His w-what?