You

I looked through my old albums. I swear, the nervousness I had the days I used to do piano are all coming back up. I couldn't ever imagine myself standing there. Being there, being known, and being feared by others. I felt that I was the single one the spotlight wanted to shine on. I felt special. Now I only feel like nothing it's worth doing anymore.

I stare at the big window wondering what will I do.

I got expelled from the only school that wanted a person like me there, a punk with no manners. Well all changed when I changed bodies with another person. How you ask?
That's still a question of mine that didn't got answered.

I was packing my sheets. Ready to go all out. I know that me going back to the studio will cause a big drama in the music history as we speak. I'm known as a legend, just because of this one song I used to play all over again. I just went with it and the next day, I was at a competition. I was wanted by lots of record deals and people that only wanted money out of me.

I feel honored to go back and write some more whatsoever. I feel more ready than ever knowing that my parents won't put me do do whatever they want me to do. I am myself this time.

-

As I fist opened the big wooden doors that led to a place I'll never forget, people already started coming at me asking and wanting me to give them autographs. Any time I come in they all assault me and ask if I'm back at the music industry but the answer was always no. Just because I came in, it doesn't mean that I'll be back in the music industry..

But this time is for real, I'm back.

I have them all hey wanted and went to my room. The only place I could feel like home more than my own home. I looked around, felt the smell of now paper, waiting to be written on. I could feel everything. Like a bunch of amazing memories, all coming back.

I sat down, looked at my own fingers, not being sure if this was the right thing or not. I took a deep breath. That was all I had to do before I let myself fade away into the music. This is one of my favorites. The slow version is giving be chills..

"Wow.." I heard whistles and clapping all around me as I finished. I looked around. Flashbacks coming back. I remember playing this song at the nationals. I won with this song. It's just that it represents a part of me I didn't know.

-

I took a break, I opened my phone to see the time, it indeed had been passing by really quickly, more quickly than I thought. As I look, tweets, messages, it's like it never ends. All with the caption:

"The queen is back on track"

"Aoi Shojo is back to blow the music industry"

"I cannot wait for new music!!!"

"No way... THE QUEEN IS BACK"

How did they know? I mean it's not like a posted something enough for them to think like I'm back.

"So, when are you going to officially say that you're back?" Felicia, the most sweet girl asked me. She works here so we know each other for a long time.

"I don't know..." I look through the papers.

"You know, your comeback is all over the news, and it's only been around three or two hours since you sat down and played the piano"

"People must like me huh?"

"You're a legend, you"

"Yeah, me.."

Yurio's POV

"Huh?"

"I know her!" I screamed in Mila's face as she turned up the tv more louder.

"Aoi Shojo is making a comeback in music industry starting today. The seven time gold winner is already writing new music in her studio. We all hope to see a good old performance soon"

"I tell you right now, I know her!" I scream again in her face only making her laugh more.

"Yuuri, I have never seen you talk to a girl before, how come you got to know a legend as her?" She hesitated on talking and asking. It is so annoying..

"I just know her okay?"

"Yeah yeah"

"Yakov"

"Yes?" He looks at me from his phone, I don't think this is a good idea..

"Can you get Aoi Shojo's phone number for me?" He looked at me for a second and then back at his phone.

"Talking to a her huh? I lived to see him actually socialize with someone"

"Can you get it or not?!"

"Any reasons why I should?"

"I don't have specific reasons, I just need to say something to her"

"I'll try to find it but don't disturb her too much, she is not a ordinary girl"

"Pff, how do you know that anyway?"

"Me and her father used to work together and I have seen her sometimes and she is just not that ordinary as other girls"

"Yeah, you speak shit old man"

___________

Sorry if this chapter sucks and that is short and late... I have to do some tests at school and I have to pass so my mum will say for once she's proud of something😂