Chapter 35

Selene hugged Jules the minute she got onto the jet and so did Eric. Ivy was passed from Ceaser to Eric and the couple went to the far end and took their seats. Ceaser smiled at his parents and took the nearest seats, pulling Jules into his lap which took her by surprise and he kissed her.

"Hum." He sighed into her mouth "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you."

Jules smiled.
"Me too." She sighed as she placed her forehead on his.

Ceaser wrapped his arms around her just when the pilot's voice came on.

"This is your captain speaking. We are departing at zero-one hundred, arriving at our destination in nineteen hours. Buckle up your seatbelt and enjoy the flight."

Jules tried to get out of Ceaser's lap but he held her back.

"Stay." He pleaded.

"Ceaser I have to buckle up."

"I'll keep you safe."

"No."

"Fine." He groaned "We'll share mine."

Jules almost laughed as she looked at him. She'd never seen this playful side of him.

"Ceaser, let go of me now." She said sternly

He shook his head as he looked up at her with a playful smile
"Sorry babe."

Babe.
Jules felt her heart skip a beat. She sighed.

The plane had started to move.

"How about we compromise." Ceaser narrowed his gaze on her.

"I'm listening."

"You let me go and I let you hold my hand as long as you want."

Ceaser thought for a moment.
"Sounds good but I want to add something else."

"I'm open for negotiation."

He leaned closer to her and shifted his gaze from her eyes to her lips and back which made her swallow.
"I kiss you whenever and wherever I want."

"What do you mean by wherever?"

Ceaser's smirk grew from non-existent to a full-on smirk and a light scoff.

"You mean place." Jules felt the heat rise from her neck "On-on Earth?"

Ceaser's expression became stoic as he shook his head.
"I mean place." His hand went from her waist to her calf and slowly grazed her cloth-covered leg all the way to her hip "On your body."

Jules swallowed again as her lips went dry.
God help me.

Ceaser smiled as he let her go. Jules got up and took the seat next to him as they both buckled up for the flight.

Ceaser held Jules' hand when it wasn't busy. Lunch was served and Selene had offered to feed Ivy. Dinner, she had Ivy in Ceaser lap as she fed her and soon after, she changed her and was back in her seat. Ivy slept off in her arms and when Jules got tired, Ceaser took Ivy in his arms and Jules pushed her chair back and so did Ceaser.

Jules woke up to find that she had her head on Ceaser's shoulder and her hand across his body, her hand above his heart clutching at his t-shirt material. She slowly released her grip and pulled her hand away but not before Ceaser held it in place. She stared at her hand on his chest and his on top of hers. She snuck a glance to find him already looking at her. His hand left hers as she pushed her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her hair to have a better view of her face.

"Morning Beauty."

"Morning Beast."

Ceaser smiled and his chest moved beneath her when he sighed.

"What time is it?" She pushed off him as she sat upright and adjusted her seat.

"A few minutes after seven." Ceaser adjusted his seat too "We'll be arriving soon."

"I'm going to freshen up."

"You don't need it." He said as he leaned closer for a kiss but she was quick to cover her mouth.

"No way." She took her bag and rushed to the nearest bathroom.

She got back and didn't find Ceaser in his seat. She went to check on Ivy who was enjoying Selene and Eric's company. Eric had his head on Selene's lap as he played with Ivy who stood on him.

"Momma." Ivy called when she stopped giggling.

"Hey Munchkin." Jules said "Good morning."

"Morning honey." Selene smiled at her.

Jules did a double-take at Selene as her smile fell. She stared at the woman for a moment.

"Everything alright?" Selene asked, concerned.

"Yes." Jules shook her head "I just...a memory."

Selene studied her with a sad smile on her face like she knew what Jules was talking about.

Maybe she did.

Eric was up and Ceaser joined them as she reached for Ivy who called for her. Ivy immediately placed her head on her shoulder and leaned back to look at her then back on her shoulder and back again and she began to giggle.

Jules frowned.
What was going on?

Jules looked on the other side to find Ceaser playing peek-a-boo with her and she smiled at the both of them.

Minutes after landing, they were all still seated when the captain's voice came in.

"This is your captain speaking. Arrived at six-fifteen pm, AFL, Greece time. Have a lovely vacation."

Jules sat shocked in her seat as Ceaser watched her.
"G-Greece?" She asked him and he nodded "We're in Greece?"
She wasn't sure what to feel.

Ceaser expected her to be excited but she wasn't.
Making her smile seemed to be a task he loved doing and he wanted to make her smile always.

"Let's get you out of here." Ceaser said as he unbuckled her seatbelt then his. Ceaser took a sleeping Ivy from Jules then she picked her handbag and walked out after Eric and Selene with Ceaser behind.

The second she stepped out of the jet, Jules was shocked at the humidity. Selene hadn't been joking when she said it was extremely hot.

Their luggage was already being transferred to their ride which happened to be a limo.

"Where exactly in Greece are we?" Jules asked when she was side by side with Ceaser as they made the short walk to the car.

"Island of Kefalonia." Ceaser had put his shades on the second he exited the plane and he had his hands shading Ivy's face.

"And we're headed...?"

"To a private Villa."

Jules was glad when the door to the limo was shut because the AC was on. Ceaser reached up to the ceiling and pushed a button which lowered the compartment between them and the driver.

"Can you switch the Air Con for the fan." Ceaser said

"Right away Mr. Thompson." The driver said before Ceaser raised the compartment.

Jules glanced at Eric who smiled then she looked at Ceaser who looked at her.

"What?" Ceaser smiled at her.

"Ivy has a problem with ACs too."

Ceaser's smile fell slowly as he turned away from her and out the window and Jules wondered what she said wrong.