Chapter 41

Ceaser watched her every move as she picked the towel from one of the sun loungers and wiped herself as she kept on walking towards him. Ceaser always knew she was sexy from all the office clothes she wore. But seeing her in that white piece was very different from all her work clothes and if he dared to say: It was bitching hot.

Jules ruffled her hair with the towel, trying the get most of the moisture from it as she approached Ceaser. She stepped toe to toe in front of him and wondered what was on his mind. He looked rather preoccupied with his thoughts. Her gaze dropped to his hand and back to his face and then back again. Ceaser followed her gaze to his hand and he realized he was still in possession of her dress.

"Sorry." He handed her the dress

Jules smiled.
"It's ok." She took her dress from him and climbed the stairs to the porch, placing the towel on the back of the chair and putting her dress over her head. Ceaser watched from behind, he couldn't seem to stop looking at her.

Jules sat on the chair and looked up at him. Ceaser knew that look she had on her face.

"Want to talk?"

Jules nodded slowly as Ceaser took the chair next to her.
"I-I've been thinking about..." She began "Us." She shook her head "You and me." She corrected quickly not wanting to assume anything.

Ceaser smiled.
"Us."

Jules smiled nodded.
"I don't know what's been going on and we haven't really talked about it." She said, "I mean, what are we?"

Ceaser exhaled.
He had been wanting to talk about them for so long and didn't know when to bring it up.
"Jules..." Ceaser took her hand in his "I lik-love what we have. And I don't want it to end, I want to see where it goes but it's all up to you." He paused. "Before all this happened, you didn't want to be with me because of the media and I understand, you don't want that life for Ivy or yourself and if we do this, I would do everything in my power to make sure nothing about us goes public only with your permission."

Jules took a moment to think it through.
"You would do that for me?"

Ceaser smiled
"I would do anything for you." He said "Whether you want me or not"

Jules scoffed a laugh.
"Whether I want you?" She asked, "I want you more than I've wanted anything in so long." Her eyes teared up "You've made me feel lighter than I've ever been since..." She swallowed "...since my parents died. And you've been my shoulder to cry on, literally. And you've been there for me and Ivy even though I was being so uptight about everything."

"Just a little." He joked

Jules smiled and they stared at each other for a moment.

Was this what love felt like. Being happy with just being around that person. Their presence making you feel safe, warm and making you giddy all at the same time.

"I think I might be falling in love with you."

Ceaser stared at her in shock.
He definitely hadn't been expecting that. But he was glad she was.
"You think?" He scooted to the edge of the chair bringing himself closer to her, he brushed her damp hair from her face "I know I'm falling head over heels in love with you. I might already be, it's just taking time for my brain to catch up with my heart."

"Stubborn brain."

Ceaser shrugged a laugh.
"You better already be in love with me when my brain catches up." He ordered.

Jules leaned forward.
"I make no guarantees." She whispered, "After all, the heart wants what it wants."

"I'm pretty sure it wants me." He said, "I'm irresistible."

"You are a smug, arrogant..." Ceaser's lips were on hers shutting her up the best way he could.

It was all tongue and preciseness. Head tilt and an even deeper contact. It was torturously slow it made Jules moan. Ceaser's hand fell to her waist and pulled her from her chair into his chair, knees bent as she straddled him. Body against body, his hand on her ass pressing her to him, hers on his shoulder, nails digging in as the kiss deepened and Ceaser grabbed her ass and she ground into him making him groan.

Ceaser pulled away from the kiss and went to her neck and Jules' eyes remained shut, she didn't have the energy to open them, she was too weak to even do that, his kisses were making her hot all over and in places that hadn't been touched in a long while. Her breathing was frantic and her chest was rising and falling as she moaned his name near his ear.

"Dammit, Jules!" He groaned and it sent shivers through her entire body.

Ceaser's hands went to her legs and slid up her thighs and under her dress and it was over her head and on the floor in no time at all.

"You look fucking sexy in this."

Jules felt sexy but not because of the white piece but because of what he doing to her. She swallowed when she felt his hands on her shoulder and the string slipping off as he nibbled on her lobe.

"I want you." His voice sounded guttural and it made her fall deeper into the pit of desire that was drawing her in.

She knew if she did, she would never come back from it because it was going to be mind-boggling, she was certain it was. And if she didn't, it would just keep her up at night, wondering and fantasizing about him.

But stopping wasn't on her mind. She wanted this. She wanted him.

Jules' hand went to his neck and into his hair as Ceaser placed kisses down her neck.

"I want you, Ceaser."

"Hum perfect." He approved "I'm going to make you lose your mind over and over again before I finally take you."

Jules could only imagine as of that moment.
"Is that a promise?"

"Yes, baby." He said, "When I'm done with you, we're only going to go again and again and again." Ceaser got up with Jules in his arms and her legs around him. "Mine or yours?"

"Does it really matter?" Jules didn't care which room they went to, she just wanted him, if she got him with her up against the wall or on the porch floor, she wouldn't complain.

She wanted him and he wanted her. That was all that mattered.