Chapter 48

A moment later, Jules was still searching for Ceaser when someone yanked backwards, pulling her to what looked like a balcony.

She smiled.
His touch, his scent, she didn't have to look to know who it was.

"Let me go." She said teasingly.

"And why would I do that?" Ceaser whispered into her ear with her back against his front.

She titled her head to the side and back on his shoulder as his lips grazed the back of her ear and down.

"I've been looking for you." She said

"I know." He said "I saw you the second you walked in and after that. I was tied up." He said, "You made a rather grand entrance."

"Sorry." She turned around to him "I fell in love with the dress the second I saw it, I was discouraged because of the colour but Andy and Sofi convinced me to get it."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm glad they did." He took a step back to look at her "You look perfect."

Jules blushed as he pulled her into him and placed his hand on the small of her back and brought his lips down on her.

His hand dropped from my waist to my hips towards her thigh which was exposed. His fingers skimmed her naked thigh which sent shivers through her to her core. She suppressed a moan and pulled away.

"You have to stop." Her breathing had already quickened.

He smirked at me as he took a step closer to her and placed his hand on the side of her face.
"You look absolutely beautiful." He said, "I don't know which is better, you in that dress...or without it."

Jules opened her mouth in shock.
"Ceaser!" She hit his chest playfully

He laughed.
"I missed you today."

"Didn't seem like it."

"Oh, c'mon Jules, I had to take care of some things."

"Like what?"

Ceaser sighed then kissed her forehead.
"You'll soon find out" Jules' brow furrowed in curiosity "Let's get back to the party. My parents would be wondering where we are."

Ceaser took her hand in his and they both walked hand in hand back to the hall of what seemed to be a thousand people or more. She and Ceaser made their way to the table at the front and she saw Selene and Eric.

"Jules?" Selene smiled getting up to hug her.

Jules returned the smile and hugged her.
"Happy New Year's Eve."

"Same to you dear." She said, "You look lovely."

"And so do you." She smiled at Eric stood up to give her a hug "Happy New Year's Eve."

"You too, dear." He said, "I thought you came to your right mind and left my son."

"Dad!" Ceaser said

"Oh, he feels threatened." Eric said and Jules laughed at Ceaser when he rolled his eyes.

Some men walked up to Ceaser and he smiled at them just as Selene and Eric took their seats.

"Jules this is Xavier." He said, "And Alex."

"You must be Jules." Xavier shook her hand "We've heard all about you."

"Oh my." Jules said, "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you after hearing so much about you from Ceaser."

"Alex." The other one said.