Epilogue

Two Years Later.

Jules was on her side, one curled under her head as she watched Ceaser's face as he slept with one of his arms around her, keeping her close to him, their naked bodies pressed together underneath the comforter. The morning light seeped through the glass doors around the room and directly on his face. She didn't want to awaken him but she couldn't stop herself as she reached out and traced every inch of his face like she loved doing when she woke up before him. It had become a habit and she wasn't going to break it. Her man was too fine and they both knew it. Her hands knew it as well and they couldn't keep away.

The chirping of the birds outside the room and the cold breeze that blew into the room sent a shiver down her spine giving her goosebumps. She ignored the cold and kept tracing and with the pattern she had developed over the years, his lips were last to get her attention because she had to save the best for last. And just as she traced his lips, his lips curled into a smile and she knew then that he was awake. She stopped and just as she pulled away, his hand grabbed hers and put it back where it was and his eyes snapped open catching hers.

"You know better than to pull away." He said in his sexy sleepy but husky voice that always made her heart hiccup.

They stared at each other for a moment, the air between them crackling like they were new lovers. The heat between them only got better over the years and it continued to do so which she loved.

Ceaser pushed her on her back taking her hand and pinning it above her head. One of his leg getting comfortable between hers as a smirk formed on his lips. He leaned down, his lips brushing hers softly.

"Happy Anniversary." He said softly making her smile.

"Happy Anniversary to you too."

"Is there anything you want to give me?" He asked as she felt his leg graze between her thighs making her pulse race.

She shook her head slowly.
"No. Not really."

Ceaser frowned.
"You have nothing to give your husband this beautiful special morning?" He asked again

Jules smacked a kiss on his lip.
"No." She said as she pushed away from him as fast as she could catching him off guard.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ceaser had managed to recapture one of her hands and yanked her back into bed sprawled on him.

Jules pushed her hair away from her face, smiling.
"I'm hungry." She said, "You wore me out last night."

"Last night. Middle of the night. Early this morning." He smirked "And right now."

"You're planning on killing me before we leave here, aren't you?"

His arms went around her with hers between them gripping his shoulders.

"With pleasure, I am."

Jules sighed with a smile.
"You are insatiable."

"You tend to bring out the best in me." He said

"Can we shower and have breakfast first before you show me your best?"

Ceaser took a moment before he sighed
"You have a deal."

Ceaser finally let her go and she went into the en suite bathroom to wash off while Ceaser got off the bed in his nude and made a call to finalize the preparations for the evening.

It had been a year since they got married and two days ago, he stole her away from work having arranged everything and for Ivy to stay with her grandparents. Jules had been mad at him at first but when they arrived at the Oceanfront Estate in Kapalua, Hawaii, most of the anger had dissolved. Once in a lifetime was one of a kind Estate with an Indoor space of 12,000 square feet and the outdoor over 20,000 square feet of developed grounds. It was breath-taking both on the inside and the outside with eight bedrooms and bathrooms enough to fit their family, her friends and his. After he had given her a tour of her recently acquired estate she didn't know about, Jules had stepped out and stared at the Ocean for a few minutes before she turned around to face him with a smile on her face.