Chapter 6

*GIANNA'S POV STILL*

The dinner was great!  We all got to know each other a little better!  I found out that Nash is even funnier in real life than in vine!  And Skylynn is adorable!  Will doesn't talk to much though!  I don't really know why!  I was just in my room lying down on my computer.  it was around 6:30, and I was going on Skype with my friends at 8.  I have a couple hours to kill!  Then all the sudden I heard a knock on the door.  Who could that be?

*HAYES POV*

Ok so, my plan is to get Gianna to come into my room and watch a movie with me, then she'll fall asleep on my shoulder, like they always do!  Atleast, that's what I've learned from my brothers.  And last night I read a short fan fiction about me.  The girl fell asleep on my shoulder!  This plan is full proof!  I go to Gianna's door and knock.

"Come in!"  she yells

"Oh, hey Hayes!" she says

"Hey G!  I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie in my room with me?"  Man, what if she says no?  I'll be devastated!  We just have to wait and see!

"Umm, yeah sure!  At 8, do you mind if I Skype two of my friends though?  I can introduce you to them!"

"Yeah sure!"  I say.  I'm so happy!  I think my plans working!?

When we get in my room, we lie down on my bed and choose a movie.

"OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE RISE OF THE GUARDIANS?!?!"  She asks, sqealing like a little girl.

"Yeah!  It's one of my favorites!"

"WELL CAN WE WATCH IT?"

"Yeah sure!"  I say, but I kept on giggling from her fangirling over the movie. She went on and on about how she wanted Jack Frost's powers!  I couldn't help but smile.  I popped the DVD in the dvd thing.  Then I went back on my bed, and started to watch the movie.  I could tell Gianna started to get tired, because she put her head on my shoulder and started yawning.  YES!  My plan is working!  Woo Hoo!  But then I realized it was around 8, so I got her computer from her room, put her head back on my shoulder, so she would be comfy of course, and skyped her friend Jenna, hoping it would be the right friend. 

I was right, right when they answered, the started screaming GIANNA HOW IS IT?  DO YOU LIKE IT THERE?  Then they realized I was on the screen.  "Hey!  I'm Hayes!  G fell asleep a couple minutes ago, I didn't want to wake her up, but I guess you guys could?!"  They started to laugh, the started yelling and finally woke her up.

"Oh, sorry Hayes, I was kinda on your shoulder."

"It's no problem!  And your friends are on Skype right now!"

"Thanks Hayes!"  She said, then she gave me a hug, she smells nice!  After she introduced us, she went back in her room for a good hour. Then she came back in here.

(This is gonna be G's POV right when they hugged!)

"Thank you Hayes!"  I said. He called my friends on Skype for me!  I gave him a quick hug, introduced everyone, then went back in my room.

*In the Skype call*

Jenna- OMG  G HE LIKES YOU!!

Allison- HE DEFF DOES LIKE DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE SMILED AT YOU OMG YOU GUSY WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER!

Gianna- Listen guys!  Hayes is nice and all but he doesn't like me!  He just invited me in his room to watch a movie, then I fell asleep on his shoulder!

A- Ok, but I know you like him!

J- Yeah!  You always smile when we talk about him, and when your around him you smile! 

G- Yeah, I do like him, but hey I have no chance!  He's THE HAYES GRIER!  Millions of girls like him, he's basically a celebrity!  He wouldn't take a second glance at me!

J- Yeah right!  He likes you G!  He looks at you the way Chad looks at me!  You guys are a perf match!

A- I second Jenna's reasoning!

G- Ok guys, whatever you say!  I'm gonna go back in there with Hayes!  I think he's waiting to start the movie back up!

A- Go get him tiger!

J- RAWR! 

G- Bye guys!

J- Bye!

A- Bye!

"Hey Hayes, can we finish up Rise of the Guardians?"  I ask politly. 

"Yeah sure!  We were on the part where Jack and Sandy go and fight the horses!"

"NIGHT MARES!!!"  I practically scream!  I get so annoyed when people call the horses.  It's just I get into the movie!

"Ok!"  He says, putting his hands in the air, surrendering.  I just laughed!

I know this may sound funny, but I sometimes cry when Sandy dies!  It's just so sad!  When Hayes saw my tearing up he got worried. 

*HAYES POV*

I was watching the part where Sandy technically dies, but he comes back to life at the end of the movie!  Then I take a glance at Gianna, and see her tearing up. I got really worried!

"Hey G, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just cry sometimes when Sandy dies, you know?  I hate it when people die, I'm just being a girl!"  She says, I start to smile! 

"Ok!"  I say.  Again, I could tell she starts to dose off, this time she starts to snuggle up to my chest.  She's so beautiful!  My plan is working!  And I mighta have been listening to part of her Skype call to her friends in our bathroom.  I couldn't help myself!  She said she likes me!  Tomorrow the fair opens up, I'm thinking of asking her to go.  I AM asking her to go!  Then I start to dose off, my head on top of hers. 

*AUTHORS NOTE!*

Hey guys!  How are you liking the story so far?  I'm thinking of doing somewhere around like 30 or 40 chapters!  I'm not to sure yet!  Well, I'll update in a couple minutes, as of I'm still snowed in!  Probaly gonna get up to chapter 9 or 10 today :)  See you guys later!  -Lily:)xxx