Chapter 69

Hayes claims he wants another chance. And I want another chance too. I love Hayes, I've loved him for a long time now. I was stupid to let him go. I just don't want him to break my heart, again. I told Ashton, and he said that he unerstood. Were still friends, hopefully.

Hayes has gotten back to his old self, and I'm really happy about that. The best part is its only been a day.

"So what do you want to do today?" Hayes asks me.

"I don't know, maybe just like, I dont know." I say. I mean, its summer and all, but theres nothing to do. And its 1pm, so we still have the whole day.

"Manhunt?" Hayes asks

"Yeah!" I say. Hayes invites over Nick, Dylan, and Tyler. Also, Nash, Matt, Carter, and Cameron are here, so they play as well. The teams are me, Hayes, Cameron, Tyler, and Carter. The other team is Nick, Dylan, Nash, and Matt. Its an odd number, so one team had 5, the other 4.

"My team hides first!" Nash announces. We agree, and we count to 100.

"Lets go!" I say. I heard there footsteps go down the street, so I try to follow it. I then see a bush move in a backyard.

"Did you guys see that bush move?" Carter asks

"Yup." I say.

"Me and Gianna will go back thre, you guys look for the others." Cameron says. We both head back there, and corner the bush. When we run to it, we realize it was only a squirrel.

"Dang nabbit." I say

"Eh, its ok." Cameron says. We walk back to the front of whos ever house that is, and we see Nash sprint right by us.

"Get him" I hear Hayes yell. So me and Cameron run as fast as we can to get him.

"ONE TWO THREE MANHUNT!" Cameron yells, tagging him.

"Nuts." Nash says. We both laugh at his remark. The others got the other 3, and now its our time to hide. We decieded to split up, me Hayes and Tyler, Cameron and Carter.

"Guys, I know a good hiding spot!" Tyler whispers. We follow him down the block, to where we see a little abandoned shack in the little old ladys backyard.

"Lets go behind it." Hayes says. We head behind the shack, and we wait for the other team. Soon enough, we hear footsteps go by. I check to see if there gone, and they are.

"Come on guys, lets go somewhere else." I whisper. We run the oppiste way as them, and end up in our backyard.

"In the playground?" Hayes suggests.

"Yeah." me and Tyler agree.

~

"That... was.... fun." I say, catching my breath from all the running I just did.

"I cant tell your out of breathe?" Carter says, laughing.

"Its not funny." I say, still out of breathe.

"Awe, poor little Gianna." Hayes says, wrapping his arms around me protectivly.

"HEY NO PDA IN ON OUR PROPERTY." Nash screams, causing me to fall down, bringing Hayes with me. Everyone laughs, including us.

Soon enough, everyone leaves, except Carter Matt and Cameron because there staying with us for a while. We head inside, and decide to watch a movie in the tv room.

"What movie?" Nash asks

"I dont care." I say

"Conjuring!" Cameron says.