Chapter 56

~12 pm in afternoon~

"So what are we doing today?"  I ask, everyone is now in Nash's apartment. 

"Maybe we could see the Hollywood sign!"  Carter says

"YEAH!"  I scream

"Ok!  I can drive!  Well some people."  Kian says

"KIAN YOU ARE NOT DRIVING TO THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN LAST TIME YOU GOT US LOST!"  JC screams at him.

"Wasn't my fault."  Kian says.  I laugh at him, the remember the youtube video of that.

(There actually is a youtube video of it haha its on Jc's channel!)

"Let's go!"  Nash says.

Before we leave, I grab a my little black purse I brought, and put my camera in it, just in case if I wanted to film a youtub video, considering I just recently made a youtube.  I also grab $20 and my phone, and I head back to everyone.

 As we head out the door, Hayes gras my hand, and we walk outside to the car hand in hand.  As we file into 3 cars, my car has me, Hayes, Nash, Trevor, Kian, and Cameron.  

"So, where do you live Gianna?"  Kian asks me.

"I live in North Carolina with these guys."  I say, motioning to Nash and Hayes.

"Oh, ok."  Kian says, obviously confused.  I explain to him our whole deal with how we couldn't afford a house so we moved in with them, and that kind of stuff.  He nodded his head, and then the car grew silent, thats when I brought out my camera.

"Anyone else bring a vlog camra?"  I ask

"I did!"  shoute both Trevor and Kian.  I've learned the o2l guys are more into vlogging than the Magcon boys.

"Hey guys!  It's Gianna here!  ANd right now, I am in a motorized vechicle with Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Trevor Moran, Cameron Dallas, and my brother, Kian Lawley.  I know, my brothers not Kian!  Well he actually is, but thats another story."  I ay into the camera.

"Hey YouTube!"  Hayes says, grabbing the camera from my hand.

"I know this isn't my vlog but I wanted to say hi."  he says, causing me to giggle.

"ME TO!"  Kian says, grabbing the camera from Hayes.

"Hey guys, so it's Kian here, and were on our way to the"

"HOLLYWOOD SIGN!"  Both Trevor and Nash scream at the same time, high fiiving eachother after.

"Don't forget to follow Cameron Dallas on YouTube either."  Cameron says in a weird voice, causing me to laugh.

I grab the camera back and stop the video, which I'm going to start again soon.  After that,  head on my phone to see I got a couple new subscribers on YouTube.  Once I see who it is, I literally start freaking out.

"GUYS THATSOJACK AND LOHANTHONY SUBSCRIBED TO ME ON YOUTUBE!"  I scream, causing a silence from the car.

"Guys?  Is everything ok?  I was expecting a congratulations or something,."  I say, getting a little annoyed.  Then, I get a text from Kian.

K- G, the Magcon guys and Lohanthony aren't really friends.  Hayes has nothing against him actually, but he doesn't show it in front of the rest of th guys, Nash espically.  But I and te rest of the o2l guys like him.

G- Oh, no wonder they all went quiet.  Ok, I won't bring it up.

K- ok

The rest of the car ride was silent.  Everyone on there phones, me trying to tweet LOHANTHONY or ThatsoJack, but they won't respond.  A bunch of people are trying to help me get them to notice me, but is not gonna happen.  I put my phone down, and lean my head an Hayes' shoulder.  We stay lik that until the end of the car ride.