Chapter 63

*BACK HOME*

"Man, California was great!" I say, flopping down on my bed.

"Yeah, it was nice." Hayes say, sitting next to me.

"Now I can finally say I have a brother!" I say, really excited.

"Yeah. And Gianna? I was wondering if maybe I can make up for that date we had in California?" Hayes asks

"I would love to." I say smiling. Hayes quickly goes to change, as I do too. I change into a purple tank top, with white shorts, white vans, and a white headband. I also grab $15 to bring along.

"Ready to go?" Hayes asks

"Yup!" I say. We head outside, and Hayes takes my hand. I blush slightly, and he leads us to our destination.

"So, where are we going?" I ask

"To the movies to see Divergent!" Hayes says

"Yay!" I say. We talk about the movie and the way, and soon enough, were there. We quickly buy our tickets, Hayes buying them, and grab a large popcorn and sprite for the both if us. I paid for the food. We take our seats in the last row, and tune into the trailers.

"Uh oh!" I say, as I cover my eyes and bury my head into Hayes shoulder.

"It's ok G, it's only a scary movie!" Hayes says, putting his arm around me.

"Well excuse me for being a wimp." I say, while he chuckles. I smile too. I'm really lucky to have Hayes, aren't I.

The movie finally starts! It's going really nice. I'm leaning into Hayes, while his arm is around my shoulder. I hardly eat the popcorn because I'm not that hungry. I'm really into this movie! I have t actually read the book, but the movie is probaly just as good.

"Gianna?" Hayes whispers

"Yeah?" I whisper back, looking at him. As I look up, his lis crash against mine. Fireworks go off inside of me. His kiss is soft, but meaning full. Once we break apart, we give each other huge smiles, and I lean onto Hayes shoulder for the rest of the movie. It was nice.

<<<>>>

We are in Hayes room, just sitting on his bed on our phones.

"Best girlfriend in the world right hereeeee." He says, pointing the camera at me. He's obviously making a vine.

"Hi." I say, flashing a bright smile.

"Cutie." He says, kissing my cheek. I give him a smile and kiss him on the cheek back.

"So G, wanna go outside and play some 1v1?" Hayes asks

"Let's go!" I say.

*HAYES POV*

We head outside, where we grab a basketball and start playing. I beat Gianna by 4 points.

"Loser!" I say, bumping into her.

She smiles and says "maybe I let you win?" She says

"I highly doubt that." I say. She gives me a little shove and laughs.

"I'm really happy I met you, Hayes." She says

"I'm happy I met you too." I say, giving her a smile.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask

"How about man hunt? Invite some of your guy friends!" She says

"What about girls?" I ask her, as her face starts to turn red kinda.

"Why do we need girls here?" She asks, obviously angry for saying that to her.