Chapter 8

*GIANNA'S POV*

Hayes finally leaves the bathroom.  Then I tell him I'm gonna take a shower.  I wanted to take a shower because I was sweating alot after that 1v1 with Nash!  I still don't believe that Hayes is better at Nash in basketball, I kept thinking about it in the shower!  After I finished, I got dressed in a tank top that said peace, and light purple high-waisted shorts with studs on the pockets.  Did I forget to mention I have studs on basically all my short and pants pockets?  Haha!  I brush and dried my hair, then I just put earbuds in and listened to some music.  It was 3:30.  4 hours!

Since I was really bored, again, I decided so go outside and practice juggling, with a soccer ball, you know?  My highest is 134, So by summer time I'm aiming for 200!  I start juggling.

130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135...........  180, 181, 182, 183!  

"SCORE!!!"  I screamed out loud.  China could probaly hear me! I didn't break a sweat, so I didn't have to take a 3rd shower today.  By the time I came back inside it was 4.  3 and a half hours!  This day is goign by really slow!  

On my way to my room, I hear Hayes and Nash talking in Hayes room.  Being the snoopy/curious person I am, I went in my room and listened through the door.  No Big Deal!

*HAYES AND NASH'S CONVERSATION!"

Hayes- Nash, I don't know if I should, I don't even know if she likes me!  I heard her friend say something about it, and G said yes, but that could be somethign else!

Nash- Hayes!  Before when I was outside playing one v one with her se kept on asking questions about you and saying how nice and sweet you are!  She likes you!

H- Maybe.  I don't know Nash.  All I know is that I really like her!

N- Then ask her out man!

H- I can't!  What if she says no!

N- I guarantee that she'll say yes.

After that I heard footsteps.  I quickly ran into my room, put my earbuds in and pretended I was listening to music.  Hayes likes me.

Hayes

Likes

Me.

Me!

Gianna Smith!

I'm Serious!

I can't believe he likes me!  I shoudl tell him I like him to!  Wait, no I can't!  then he'll know I was listening to his conversation!  I don't know what to do.

I decieded to change out of my clothes tho.  I put on a black t-shirt and some soccer sweatpants.  I was comfy!

~ Around 5 o' clock ~

I heard a knock at my door.

"COME IN!"  I yelled, it was Hayes!  I smiled

"Hey Hayes!"

"Hey G, I was wondering if you wanted to come on a walk with me?  Get used to our neighborhood!"

I thought about it.  "Sure!  Why not?"  I'm goign on a walk with him!  Maybe he'll ask me out!  Stop thinking that G!  He said he wasn't, I think.

*HAYES POV"

When I asked G to go on the walk with me, she said yes!  Woo Hoo!  I didn't want to ask her out on the walk though, just get her to like me even better!  If she likes me!  I'm gonna make her laugh, and then I hope she trips, so I can catch her just in time!  I have this all planned out!