Chapter 76

"Hayes, just get the pork flavored! It seems cool because its like a blue color." I say to Hayes. We forgot we had to buy food for Harley, so right now that's where we are, the petshop. I'm attempting to persuade Hayes to get the blue, pork flavored dog food but he says it look funny.

"Here, how about these." Hayes says, as he hands me regular dog food.

"If you insist." I say. Me and him then head off to the leash section, where we get Harley a black leather leash, since he's gonna be a biker dog. We also get him a couple squeaky toys, pay for everything, then head back into the car where our moms and Harley is waiting.

~

"WHY DIDNT YOU BRING ME?" Skylynn cries through the house, as a bunch of tears shed from her eyes.

"Well sweetie, you were sleeping and we didn't wanna wake you." Elizabeth says, trying to calm her down. Me and Hayes just head off to try to find Nash and Jacob to show them our new pet they will learn to love.

"Hey G." Jacob says, giving me a hug. "And whos he?"

"Harley." Hayes says, smiling.

"Aw, he's cute." Nash says, patting his head. Harley then jumps on Nash, and Nash panicks.

"Nash, its just a puppy. He's not gonna eat you, yet." I say

"Do we have to feed him now?" Hayes asks

"I think so, probably, I've never had a pet, except a fish. But I fed him to much so he exploded on one side. Its pretty confusing." I say, as Hayes chuckles, shaking his head. We then head downstairs with Harley. I get out his new food bowl and pour his food, while Hayes gets the water. I then set it down and Harley digs in. Within seconds, it's all gone, and I giggle to myself that such a small dog could eat so much.

-

"Jacob put me down!" I shout

"If you insist." He says, throwing me in the pool. Ugh.

"JACOB!" I scream. "Help me out now." I say, as I reach out my hand. As he goes for it, I pull him in too.

"One point Gianna, zero Jacob." Hayes says, laughing. We both then get out of the pool and I head off to my room to change. I quickly change into a new pair of shorts and a crop top, and head back down.

"Awe, he loves you." I say as I walk into the living room, to Harley laying down on Hayes' lap.

"Who doesn't?" Hayes says, smirking.

"Not me." I say, sitting next to him.

"Did you know I'm pretty much the luckiest guy in the world?" Hayes says

"Why is that?" I ask

"Because I have you in my life." Hayes says, kissing my forehead, causing me to blush.

"I love you Hayes." I say

"I love you to G." He says.

"EW NO PDA IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Nash shouts, causing me to jump 5 feet in the air.

"Excuse me, it's not my fault that you don't have a girlfriend." Hayes mutters.

"I could get a girlfriend if I wanted to." Nash says crossing his arms.

"No you can't." Hayes says, standing up and crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah?" Nash says. He then walks over to me. He looks me in the eyes quickly, and then grabs me. Literally, he picks me up bridal style and runs to his room, locking the door.

"Nash!" I whine, "what did you do that for?"

"Because I got mad at Hayes." He says, sitting down on his bed next to me.