HUGE UPDATE FOR STORY

GUYS, THE TIME HAS COME!

MOVING IN WITH THE GRIERS, IS ALMOST OVER!

MOVING IN WITH THE GRIERS HAS TWO MORE CHAPTERS!

I REPEAT, TWO MORE CHAPTERS!

BUT ITS OK, BECAUSE THE SEQUEL WILL BE UP JUNE FIRST!

Ok guys, so, as you know, I announced a while back about how there will deffinatly be a sequel for this book.  The only thing is I don't know what I should call it, and if anyone will read it.  I mean, obviously by some people I've realized that my story stinks and stuff.  So, I need all your guys opinions.

WHAT SHOULD THE STORYS NAME BE?

The sequel will consist of Gianna and Hayes being 17 now.  I have a whole bunch of different ideas for this, and I really hope that I get as much support as I did for this one!

Also, I'll be updating so much more in the sequel because school ends June 23rd I think? Somewhere around there.  I'll get in atleast 3 chapters a week by that time of June.  I just want to inform you that the last 2 chapters will be the longest chapters I've ever made.  It will consist of moving around and stuff, and I hope it wont be confusing, haha.  There should be chapter 79 up today.  The story will probably be finished by this time next week.

I just want to thank you guys one more time.  You guys did this, not me.  I just wrote it, you guys were the ones who read, voted, and commented on it, making my story popular.  You guys were the ones who told your friends about it.  It means a lot to me on how far you guys got me in this wonderful experience. 

So thank you guys!  I'm giving you all a virtual hug right now! Haha!

And remember, comment down below different ideas for the sequel judging from what I told you guys about it, (which wasn't to much, haha) and please comment an idea for the name!  A big thank you once again!!!!

-Lily:)xxx