Chapter 7

*GIANNA'S POV*

I wake up in Hayes' room.  Then I thought of last night.  Hayes is such a sweethart!  I decided to go to my room.  I used the shortcut, which is cutting through our bathroom!  I didn't want to wake anyone up.  I always get up really early.  It was 7:30.  I got out what i was gonna wear to day, brought it in the bathroom and took a quick shower.  I locked both doors, just in case Hayes doesn't realize I'm in here.  After I'm done with my shower and got dressed, I brushed and dried my hair.  Then I went back in my room and put on very light makeup.  I only wear eyeshadow and blush, maybe some lipgoss. 

   By now it was around 8:30.  Still, no one was up.  So I deceided to make pancakes for everyone!  Lets see, there are 1, 2, 7 people in this house, so 4 each, so 7x4 is 28!  I get to work.  Pancakes are the only thing I know how to make.  My mom taught me.  Thats the only thing she can make to.  About a half hour later I'm done with the pancakes.  So its around 9ish.  My mom woke up, finally!  Shes an early bird to.  But not as much as me.  She took her 4 pancakes and started eating.  I went upstairs and woke everyone else up, and that I made pancakes.  They practically ran downstairs.  I told them I made 4 for everyone.  My mom already ate 2.  I only ate 3 out of the 4, so Nash took my extra.  Skylynn only ate 2, I made the pancakes pretty big, so I couldn't blame her, Will and Hayes tokk her extras.  Elizabeth ate all hers, my mom the same.  Now I just went upstairs and watched stuff on my computer.

~ About an hour later ~

*HAYES POV*

I'm gonna do it!  Right now she's alone in her room, so I might as well ask her now!  I knock on her door.

*GIANNA'S POV*

All the sudden, I hear a knock at my door.  Probaly my mom ro compliment me on my pancakes.  Those were the best I've ever made, if I may say so myself!  

"Come in!......  Oh!  Hey Hayes!"

"Hey G!  I was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair with me later today!"

Is he serious?  He's asking me to the fair!  YYAAYAY!!!  

"Yeah sure! Sounds fun!"

"Ok, be ready by 7:30!"  He says.  I respond with a simple ok, and he leaves.  

I'm going to the fair with Hayes!!!!  What am I gonna wear?  I'll get it ready now.

I figured I'd wear a tank top with the words "Adventure Is Out There"  Its a quote from the movie "Up"  That's one of my favorite movies!  I'm also wearing ripped jeans, with studs on the pockets.  I also decided I'd wear my favorite hoodie, Which says "You miss 100% of the shots you never take"   I love that quote!  It works for soccer and basketball!  Then I pull out a blue pair of converse, I have about 30 different pairs of converse, and I have my outfit ready!

By the time I finished Putting my outfir together on my bed, It was 11:00.  The one BAD thing about being an early bird is that at parts of the day you have no clue what to do.  I decided to Skype Jenna, because I have nothing else to do.

*In the Skype Call*

Jenna- Hey girl!  I miss you!  When are you coming back?

Gianna- Miss you too!  And I don't know when I'm coming back, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be!  Hayes invited to to the fair tonight!!

J- OMG GIRL WHAT ARE YOU WEARIN GIVE ME THE DEETS!

G- GIRL QUIT YELLLLINN!

*We start cracking up laughing*

G- Heres what I'm wearing!  

J- O my gosh its perf!  I'm going over Allisons now!  I'll Skype you later!!

G- Bye Jenna!

J- Bye G!

I hung up.  We were on skype for about an hour.  I still have 7 and a half hours left, so I decided to go outside and shoot some hoops!  I put on some basketball shorts, a t-shirts, my red converse on.  I grab a basketball and head outside.  It was fairly warm out, since it was April.  I only have a couple months on 7th grade here in North Carolina.  I decided to shoot some 3 pointers.  I need to practice farther away shots.  Thats what my coach says. Even though I hit 95% of my 3 pointers or higher.  Then all the sudden I hear foot tseps behind me, when I turn around it was just Nash.

"Hey Nash!"

"Hey Gianna, why are you out here all alone?"

"Well, there's nothing else to do, so I decieded to come out here and practice a little!"

"You play basketball?"  Nash looked confuzzled. "I didn't know you play sports!"

"Who doesnt play sports?  Back in my home town I was the best soccer and basketball there was!"

"Ohhhh, "  Nash says with a smirk on his face.  He obviosly thinks I'm lying.  "So you don't mind if we play one v one?"

"Your on, Grier!"

About 2 hours later we finished up our game.  I won by 10 points.

"Wow G!  Your pretty good for a 7th grader!" Nash exclaims

"I told you I was the best in my town!"

"You should play with Hayes, he's got more skill then me!"

"Really?"  I was suprised, I though Nash would be better!

"Yeah!  Well I have to go inside, I'm meeting up with some viners later!  See ya G!"  

"Bye Nash!"  I say as he walks back to the house.  I still  have some time to kill, so I shot a couple fro 3 pointers, finished with a beautiful half court shot, and went inside.  I figured I should take a shower.  When I tried to get in the bathroom the door was locked.  Hayes was probaly in there.

"SORRY!"  I yelled.  

"IT'S OK!"  He yelled back, mocking my voice.  I started laughing.   

We leave for the fair in about 5 hours!

*AUTHORS NOTE!*

Hey guys!  I'm getting to the fair in the next chapter! I promise!  Hope you enjoyed this chapter!  Update will be on in a couple minutes, maybe!  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx