Chapter 80

After 10 minutes, we moved farther down in the alley way.  This whole time, I keep hearing the fence go, like someone's climbing it.  I don't know where Hayes, Nash, Mom, Elizabeth, and Sky went.  I really hope that there ok.  Did someone get them? No, they would of been able to fight them off.

"You listen to me, I better not hear one word out of you.  We have to be quiet, so no one will know where we are." he says.  I put my head to my knees and basically roll up in a ball.  I silently cry, I just want to go.

Wait, I just remembered something.  When the guys from Magcon just tried to bring me on stage.  I tripped them all, cant I just do that with him? I take a peek at him, and realize that he's to big for me to do that do him. All the Magcon guys are skinny, he's fat.  I don't know how he got so fast in running though.  Here comes that pesky fence noise again.  Above the tall fence is vines hanging down from the trees, that are huge.  I didn't know that theres stuff like this in North Carolina. 

"Wait, whats that noise?" he asks, I hear footsteps running.  I look to my left, and see 2 figures.  I have a feeling it Nash and Hayes.  He laughs, and pulls out his gun.

"Guys stop!" I scream, and he pulls the trigger.  I start crying, but, nothing comes out of the gun.  He keeps on doing it, but nothings happening.  He then picks me up, and starts running.  I'm hitting and kicking him.  I look up, and I don't see Nash and Hayes anymore.  They don't care about me, do they?  I keep hitting and kicking him anyways.  He didn't stop running for a good 5 minutes.  He once again threw me on the ground, and then he bent over to regain his breathe.  I once again hear the fence.  I also hear small footsteps upon the fence.  Is like, a bird up there or something?  I don't know.

"I cant believe I didn't refill my gun." he mutters, throwing it over the fence, landing with a splash in a river.  I feel a little relieved that he did that.  I bury my head into my knees again, and close my eyes.  Wheres Hayes? Wheres Nash?  Wheres Mom?  Did they call the cops, or did they go get help? Maybe they just left me.  "What the heck is that?" he says, referring to the fence noises.  He gets up and looks towards the fence. 

"FOR NARNIA!" I hear someone shout.  I look up, to see Nash swinging from a vine.  He swings right into 'dad', and he gets knocked down.  Nash then gets off the vine, and runs over to me.

"Are you ok?" he asks, pulling me up.

"Y-yeah, tha- watch out!" I yell, as he pushes Nash down. 

"WAHHHH!" Someone screams, as they come down from another vine.  I look to see, Tyler? Whats he doing here?  I guess Hayes called him up.  Well, he lands on 'dad', and he makes a weird noise.  I let out a little laugh, and then I see someone jump down from the fence, its Hayes.  He then runs over to me, and picks me up off the ground.

"Are you ok?" he asks worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm ok, but I have this huge cut on my arm."  I say, holding out my arm.  Hayes' eyes widen at it.  It is a disgusting cut. 

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" he asks, holding my arm.

"No, I'm fine, I think." I say, as I feel Hayes let go of my arm.  I hear a thud, and as I look to the ground, I see Hayes look at me with fear.  I look up, so see him.  He throws me over his shoulder, and goes through an opening in the fence.  He tries to cross the river, but its harder than he thought.

"GIANNAAAAAA!" Someone shouts.  I once again, see another person swinging from a vine.  I look to see, Ashton?  Ashton!  He kicks him, and then it send him flying into the river, while I fall to the ground.  Ashton slowly gets down from the vine, and helps me up. 

"Thank you." I say, hugging him.  That's what I needed, a hug.  We quickly run out of the river area, and then I get pulled in a group hug. 

"Lets get out of here." Mom says, as we all walk down the alley way, back to the car.  By the time we get to the car, I'm feeling a little dizzy.  I look down at my arm, and see a cut through my hoodie.  I take a quick look at the cut, and its really bad, and still bleeding.