Chapter 16

Haven't updated in a while, hope you enjoy!

*GIANNA'S POV*

I'm so happy there's no school!  This is like a dream come true.  I don't like school and school doesn't like me.  It's a known fact!

Man I'm bored!  Maybe I'll go penny boarding!  I haven't done that since I moved here!

"Hey Hayes!  I'm going penny boarding, wanna come?"

"Yeah!  But I'll be skateboarding!"  Hayes says, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Yay!  Maybe we could go shopping!"

"In your dreams!  I don't shop G!"

"I don't like it either, but I need some stuff!  Can't we just stop at the walmart?"

"Ok, walmarts only 5 minutes away, your lucky Smith."  Hayes said. 

"Yay!"  I say again

~ In Walmart ~

Hayes went in the guys part for clothes, and I went in the tank top section.

While I was looking, a boy around my age was next to me looking at tank tops too.

He had green eyes, brown hair, and light pink lips.  He was attractive, but I liked Hayes better.

"Hey,"  He said

"Hi"  I respond, and turn to walk away.  I feel a firm grip on my wrist.

"I didn't even get your name!"  He said.  He seemed sweet, but I didn't trust him.

"I'm, uh, um, Junie, Junie B Jones."  I say.  Shoot, that's the girl in the book series.

"Seriously, what's your name!"  He said, but he was nice about it.

"I'm Gianna."

"Well hello there Gianna, I'm Bryan!"

"Hi Bryan, I'm sorry but I have to go."  I say

"Can I have your number?"  He asks

"Yeah sure"

We exchange numbers, say our quick goodbye's, and I head off to find Hayes.  Once I do, he looks at me and walks away.

What?  Di he think Bryan was flirting with me?

I decieded to call him.

~ In the phone call ~

H- hello?

G- where are you Hayes?

H- I left.

G- Why! 

H-  I don't want to talk about it.

G- Fine, we'll talk when we get home.  If I find my way home!

H- Oh yeah, sorry I forgot you don't know your way home, I'll come back and get you.

~ End of call ~

He gets jelous easily!

"Hey G!" 

"Thank you so much Hayes!  I thought I would have to li-"  It wasn't Hayes.

It was Tony.

The guy who tried to kiss me, then slapped me.

"I have to go."  I say, seeing Hayes text that he was outside.

"No your not."  He says and grabs my wrist.

"Let go of me!"  I say, squirming to get free.  I did the only thing I could think of.  I kneed him in the gut and ran.  I was screaming.

"Are you ok?!"  A girl my age asked.

"No not really.  It's a long story, but this kid came back and tried to kidnap me or something!"  I say, terrified he's gonna come up behind me.

"I thought I lost you for a second there."  It was him.

I mouth to the girl, that's him!

She understood, I thought she was walking away, but when she got behind him she kicked him in the butt and we both ran to the exit and outside.

"GIRL POWER!"  We both scream

"Hayes!"  I scream and run up to him.  I gave him a hug!

"Whats up?"  He says

"Long story, I'll tell you later, but this is.... Um, what's your name?" I ask the girl I met.

"Oh, hi Hayes,"  She says.

"Hi Julia, we have to go, come on G." 

"Bye Julia!"  She just waved.

What's up with Hayes?

~ Back Home ~

"Hayes, who was that."

"Nobody"

"Please tell me Hayes!"

"Ok, she's-"

*AUTHORS NOTE!*

Hey guys!  Leaving you in suspense!  Sorry for not updating recently!   You might know who Julia is if you remember one of the first chapters!  Well Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx