Chapter 72

*Back Home*

"Hey guys, wanna do a little meet and greet like at Dunkin donuts?" Nash asks me, Hayes, and Shawn. Shawn's staying with us for like a week or two.

"Yeah." I say, as well as the others. We all tweet it out to our fans to meet us there in 2 hours.

"What should we do in th mean time?" I ask

"Wanna go in the pool?" Hayes asks

"Yeah!" We all say. I totally forgot they had a pool! I head to my room and quickly change into a light purple bikini. I then scrub off any light makeup I may have on my face, and grab a towel. I also put on some sunscreen because I burn easily. I then head outside, to where I find the guys already in the pool. Well, just Nash and Shawn, I don't know where Hayes is.

"Jump in!"'Shawn says, smiling. Shawn is literally the sweetest kid in the world. He also has such and amazing voice. I'm close with all the boys, but I want to get closer to Shawn because I feel like I can trust him.

"Wait a sec." I say. I put down my towel on a chair, and then I feel arms wrap around me.

"Ah!" I shout, as I'm guessing Hayes jumps in the pool with me in his arms. We come back to the surface of the water laughing, as well as Shawn and Nash. Nash, not laughing as much.

"Not, funny." I try to act serious towards Hayes, but then I just burst out laughing again.

"Very funny." He says, slightly laughing still.

"WE SHOULD MAKE A VINE!" Nash says

"Yeah! What's should we do?" I ask

"MR steal yo girl? I can record." Shawn offers.

"Yeah!" We all shout. We set up. Hayes is going to be holding onto me right near the slide that they have attached to a small playhouse thing. Then, Nash is gonna slide down the slide and push Hayes away, wrap his arm around me, and we walk away smiling.

"ACTION!" Shawn shouts. We record it the way we decided, and then we watch it.

"It came out awesome!" Nash says

"Yeah it did!" I exclaim.

"I've always liked the music in the background!" Hayes shouts

"I LIKE TURTLES!" Shawn says, stealing it from Carter and Matts vine. We all then dance like crazy.

"We're, not normal." Nash exclaims, laughing.

"You got that right." I say, still giggling a little.

"I'm going to attempt to tan." I say, laughing slightly. I never get that tan. If I do, it's hardly noticeable. I go from pale to burnt, we've been over this before. I lay down on my towel I set on the grass. After about 2 minutes, I get bored.

"Ugh." I mutter to myself. I then just jump in the pool with the guys.

"How'd tanning go?" Shawn asks

"Suckish. It was so boring, I mean, just sorta laying there. It's bor-ring." I state. The guys all laugh, and we just to random thing in the pool. After around 20 minutes we get out. We get ready for the small meet and greet. I dress into a white crop top, and baby blue high waisted shorts. I also throw on my pair or high top white converse. I then grab a $10 Dunkin donuts gift card that one of the fans gave me. I believe her name was Layla.

"BOYS! LETS GO!" I shout.  The boys come running downstairs then.  We walk out the door and head towards dunkin donuts.  Once we are there, we see around 300 girls.  Whoa!  I didn't know that many fans lived around here.  Now I feel bad because look how many people are there, and look at us, 4 people.  Were not going to be able to meet everyone.  We head in the back way by the manager.  We tell him we 'tweeted' about coming here and we didn't expect this.  We cant tell him about a meet and greet!

***********

After we eat some donuts, we head out there and meet some fans.  I got pushed in the bushes, as well as Hayes.  Now I have scratches on my legs, great.  We meet a whole bunch of people, we sign stuff, and take pictures.  Soon enough, we leave.  We met a majority of the people there.  It was fun!

"That was pretty good."  Shawn says

"Minus me and Hayes falling in the bushes."  I say, slightly laughing.

"No, that was probaly the highlight.  Watch it be all over the internet soon!"  Nash says laughing.

"Well then."  I say.  I then look at my phone, where I have about 100 notifications.  There all videos o me and Hayes' usernames attached.  "I spoke to soon."  I say.  I watch some of them, as well as the other 3, and we all laugh.  Soon enough we arrive home, and I plop down on my bed.  I whip out my camera, and decide on making a youtube video.  I haven't made one in like 2 months.  I call in the guys, and they said they'd be in it.  

"Hey guys!  Gianna here!  Before we start, sorry for not making a video in two weeks!  But I'm gonna make up for it, I gotchu you guys.  Other than that, today I have 3 special guests!"  I say, as Shawn, Hayes and Nash pop into the video.

"Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier, and Hayes Grier!"  I say, as they all shout and whoop and whatever they did.  I have to admit, it was funny.   In the video, we talk about the future of Magcon, and a whole bunch of other stuff.  It was a  pretty good video!  I wrap up the video, edit it, and upload.  It took arounf an hour.

"I'm tired."  I say, resting my head on Hayes' shoulder.

"Then drink some coffee."  Nash suggests

"Oh, I've never had coffee.  I've herd it gets you really energetic."  I say

"I'll make you some now!"  Nash says.  Him and Shawn head downstairs to make me some.  I wonder what it tastes like.

*********

"oh my gosh this is the best stuff in the world I mean it doesn't taste that good but now I'm wide awake."  I sya in one sentence.  I've only had like 3 sips and I think I've had enough.  I rush downstairs and put it in the kitchen, and rush back up. The rest of the night I'm basically blabbing about random stuff and the guys ar just laughing at me.

"Well hey, I dont even care that your laughing at me because now I can stay up later than you."  I say, sticking out my tounge. "Wait, that didn't make sense." I say.

*The next morning*

I open up my laptop to a new email. Its from Bart

Hey G!

So, I've realized that some of your vines contain singing in them.  There fantastic!  In the next Magcon, do you want to perform a song?  Only if you want!

And here are the next 3 tour dates:)

1. Buffalo, NY

2. Dallas, TX

3. Clifton, NJ

We also plan on going somewhere in North Carolina and Ohio:)

-Bart

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  How did you like this chapter?  So I'm going to be able to update alot in the next like week becasue I'm on Spring Break!  yayay!  So expect many more updates coming your way;)

So also, can you guys follow one of my friends twitter account, @hayessweater

It would mean alot:) ALSO!

For the seqeual to this book, should I make it Hayes and Gianna, or about kids?  Idk, can you guys help me out? Thanks:)  Well, Bye Loves! -Lily:)xxx

ig;twitter;kik- _lily_johnson_

ig fan account- magconboys4life_