Chapter 54

*A week later*

It's around 12 noon, and me and the boys are downstairs watching tv. By now, I'm off my crutches but I still have to wear this brace thing around my leg. Then, Shawn gets a phone call.

"Guys! Guess what!" He says

"WHAT." I practically scream

"Magcon Hollywood is in 3 days! We have to get packing!" Shawn says

"Yay!" We all say, jumping up and down like girls, though it was normal for me because I actually am a girl. After we finish fangirling and whatever, we head upstairs to pack. The boys had to just gather up someone there used clothes and put them back in there suitcases, but for me Nash and Hayes! we had to start from scratch! I only have a suitcase and a back pack. I packed a couple tank tops, some shorts, a couple hoodies, flip flops, and my light green pair of converse, considering they were my favorite! All in all, I finished packing in 2 hours. Go me!

**Skip to 3 Days Later**

"Listen Gianna, be very careful, ok?" Mom says to me

"Gotchu! I'll wear a life jacket on the plane if you want!" I say sarcastically.

"Ok G, just please be careful!" Mom says

"I will! Bye mom! Love you!" I say, giving her a hug and running out the door.

"Love you too!" She shouts

There is a limo outside with all the boys packed in. I was the last one entering and stuff. I actually had the least luggage out of everyone. I mean, my suitcase was pretty small, and the only things I had in my pack pack were chargers, my tooth and hair brush, my laptop, and my camera. Not to much.

****In Hollywood****

We arrive at our hotel, and let me tell you something, it's beautiful! Like, extra beautiful! I think I might even feel a tear streaming down my eye. Just kidding about the tear thing. But it's really cool here! I take my backpack and suitcase, and head inside, following the boys to the checkout counter and our room. Turns out, we have two rooms. I share a room with Lox, Hayes, Matt, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, and Jack J. The rest of the guys are in the other room. After a while, Lox comes in and we greet her, along with another slight knock at the door.

"I GOT IT." I scream, running to the door. Now, wouldn't you think it would be like Nash or Cam? Well, you thought wrong, because it was the one and only, or six and onlys, o2l. The real o2l.

"Hi!" They chirp

"Hi," I say

"Your Gianna, right?" Connor says

"Yup, that's me! You guys are o2l, right?" I ask

"Yes indeed." Trevor says

"Well, come in!" I say, leading them into our hotel room.

"GUYS!" Taylor screams, running up to them. He gives them each a big hug, and then heads into the kitchen. The guys make themselves at home, and we talk for a little while.

"So Gianna, do you want to learn the language Booshka?" Kian asks me

"Um, booshka?" I say. I know what it means, but I didn't know it was a language!

"Yeah! Well, you gotta make your face like this," he says, making a weird face

"Put your hands like this," he says, putting his hands In a certain way