Chapter 11

*HAYES POV*

I can't believe Gianna sprained her ankle.  She'll only be on crutches for 2 days.  I feel so bad for her.  Maybe it was my fault.  I was in the bathroom when it happened.  Maybe she got worried I would look at  her or something.  It's ok Hayes, she only has the rap on for 4 days.  Let's just pay attention to the movie.

~ In the Movie"

"Papoy?"

"No no no Baboi!"

"Ahh!  Baboi!"

Gianna starts giggling.  She so cute!  I put my arm around her waist and she put her head on my shoulder.  We spent alot of time in the ER.  We didn't get to the hospital room till around 6:00 pm!!  It's around 8 now.  Just as both of us were gonna fall asleep....

"KIDS DINNER, ITS A LITTLE LATE TONGIHT SORRY!"

WHY MOM?  I thought in my head!  We were about to fall asleep together, look all cute together, but then she has to call us downstairs.  I think G was alreday sleeping, because she didn't react to my mom.  

"G, wake up, dinners ready!"

"Dinner?  I'm up for food!"  She responded

"Step 1 step 2 step 3....... step 18!  Boom!  Were downstairs!"

"I hate these crutches."  She seems really sad.

"It's ok, You'll be off them in 2 days!  And the rap will be on in 4 days!"

"Thanks Hayes, but that doen't cheer me up."

I feel terrible.

*GIANNA'S POV*

Hayes was trying to cheer me up, put it just made me sadder.  Nothing could cheer me up.

When we got downstairs, the lights were off, why?

"SURPRISE!!!"  Everyone shouted.  I fell, and luckily Hayes caught me!  No one knows about us dating, or the kiss yet.  Then I look up, and I see my 2 bestfriends.

"JENNA!  ALLISON!"

"GIANNA!"  They say in unision

We have a huge group hug, it lasted for 3 minutes!

"I can't believe you guys are here!  This is awesome!  Maybe I can show you around town!  Hayes can come with us cause I actually don't know my way around town!"  Everyone started frowning.

"Whys everyone so sad?  This is great and- oh, nevermind."  I forgot I had crutches.

"It's all good G!"  Were staying for 3 days, and Genny told us you'll only be on them for 2!"

(Genny is Gianna's mom, just a little memory refresher!)

"YAYAY!"  We all scream!

I introduce them to Hayes, again, then we all sit down to eat dinner. 

"So, what's been happening in New Jersey lately?"  I ask them.

"Nothing really, you know, the usual."  Allison says.

"Yeah, everything changed when you left!  Everyones not as happy as they usually are!!"  Jenna then says.

~ After Dinner ~

"Hey guys wanna come up to my room?"  I ask.

"Yeah sure!"  They both say.  

~ Upstairs ~

"Guys I have to tell you something!!"

"What!?"  They both say

"Don't freak out, but yesterday Hayes invited me to the fair, when we went, he asked me out on the ferris wheel!  Then we we got home we had to sleep outside, whole other story, I'll tell you later, and then we kissed!"

"AHHHHHHH YOU DID IT I KNEW YOU LIK-"

"Allison shut up!  He's the next room over!  Or he could be in our bathroom!"

"Oh, sorry I get over excited!"

"We know that Allison!"  Jenna says

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys!  Pretty short chapter!  I'm gonna try to get in chapter 12 today!  Did anybody think of a ship name?  Still don't have one!  Haha!  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx