Chapter 73

Hey guys!  So Nash explained in his video that they just don't go by the name Magcon anymore, but I'm just gonna finish this story off with them not leaving Magcon, but them saying that the last three event in the story will happen, and just read I guess to understand what I mean.  Enjoy:)

"What?"  I say

"Yeah, I dont know, where just leaving to find better things, but were still gonna be all together." Nash says

"But were still gonna stay together and meet fans?"  I ask

"Yeah, just after the last 3 dates, we don't go as Magcon any more."  Nash finishes.

"Ok."  I say

"Are you gonna join our managment?"

"Yeah, I guess."  I say.  We talk for a while longer, than I leave to find wherever Hayes and Shawn are.  I just figured something about Magcon and how we dont go by that name anymore or something.  I dont even know any more.

"Did you know about this?"  I ask Hayes once I find him in his room.

"Yeah, I wasnt suppose to tell."  He reponds

"Gee thanks."  I say sarcastically

"Sorry." he says

"Ehh, its ok, but I like the way Magcon is.  Why did this happen?"  I ask

"We have better opportunities.  Mostly, to meet the fans."  Hayes replies

"Oh, ok."  I say.  I then head off to my room and go on my phone.  I tap on the twitter app and scroll through my pheed.  A bunch of people are asking to do a following spree, so why not!  I folow around 300 people, then I put my phone in my pocket and head to find the guys.

"G!"  Skylynn says, jumping up and down.

"Sky!"  I say, picking her up and giving her a hug. "Whats up?"  I ask

"Can we have a girly day out."  She asks, fluttering her eyes.  Shes adorable.

"Uh, sure!  Why not?" I say.  

"Yay! I'll get ready!"  She says energetically, then runs off to her room.  It is only like 3pm, so why not.

I quickly get changed into a black tank top with white shorts and my nike running shoes, grab my old wallet I never use and throw some money in there, and then I go tell the guys I will be leaving.

"Dont mean to interuppt your manly hangout thing, but me and Sky are leaving for a 'girly day out', as she calls it." I say

"Ok, you need a ride?"  Nash asks

"Uh, yeah, would you mind?"  I ask

"No, nit at all."  Nash says smiling.  With that, me, Nash, and Sky leave.  Sky is wearing this adorable pink tank top type shirt, with pink shorts.  She has her hair up in a pony tail and has a purple bow.  When shes older she'll have boys going wild for her.  

In the car, me and Nash sit in front, while Sky sits in the back.

"So, are your legs feeling better from thst bush?"  Nash asks, looking at me then looking back at the road.

"Yeah, I just have some bruises."  I say

"Thats better than like cuts everywhere."  He says, letting out a light chuckle.

"I mean I guess" I say

"Horsie!"  Sky says, as we pass by a truck with a horse on it.

"You dont see that everyday."  I say