Chapter 24

Before I get this chapter started, I have a couple things to say:)

1. I'm very sorry once again if you didn't get a part!

2. ImLimitedEdition99 is doing a story something like mine:)  Its named 'Moving in with the Griers, but A Nash Grier version!  Please go check that out for me! She is a very nice girl!:) Don't think she's stealing it! She got my permission and even dedicated it to me:)  Thank you:)

3. I also want to thank you guys for all the support I've been getting!  I love to read your guys comments!  And remember, if you have any ideas, drop them in the comment section down below!:)

4. Enjoy Chapter 24:)

"Gianna!  You are so lucky!  You get to live in a hotel room for a week with super hot guys!"  Jenna says

"Sure I am, living with almost all boys is bad enough!  Imagine my joy." I say, sarcastically.

"Well, Your going to the fair later?"

"Yeah!  Maybe you and Chad could hang out with us!" I say

"I would love to, but Chad said he needed to talk to me alone!  Maybe he wants our relationship one step further!" Jenna says

"Maybe!"  I say

"Well, I'm sorry G, I have to go, see you soon!"

"Bye Jenna! Do you want the driver to take you home?"

"No, my moms outside!"

"Ok, tell her I said hi!"

"Ok!"

I walk Jenna to the door, and with that, she's gone.

"Hey G!"

"Oh, hey Matt!"

"You ok?"

"Yeah, its just hard, you know?  This is my hometown, and being here brings back the memories.  But it' no big deal!"

"Yes it is!  Wanna come in my room and watch a movie?  We could talk!"

Should I?  What happens if Hayes see's, will he get mad.

My life can't revolve around him being jelous.

"Sure!"

~ In Matt's room ~

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Rise of the Guardians!" I say

"Ok!"

He puts on the movie and we begin watching.  He's sitting pretty close to me.

Excuse me!  Boyfriend!

"You know, Hayes is really lucky."  He says

"Why?  Because of his hair, he has nice hair, I wish I had hair like that, well, if I was a boy that is."

"No, because he has a beautiful girlfriend." He says

"Oh, well thank you!"

He started to get closer, as he got closer, I scooted farther, then I reached the end of the bed.

Great

He's trying to make a move on me.

"Gianna, I could treat you so much better than Hayes."  He says

"No you can't, Hayes is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me, and probably the best thing that ever will happen to me.  Please stop, I'm leaving."