Chapter 9

*GIANNA'S POV*

Tonight was perfect!  Wewent on every rollarcoaster, Hayes even got scared on skyscraper so I held his hand!  Then he asked me out on the ferris wheel!  I couldn't asked for a better first date!  But both our phones died so we couldn't contact anyone whatsoever.  We don't know how our parents are going to act.  But at that point, we didn't care.  All I knew is that me and Hayes were holding hands, walking back to the house.

When we got back the doors were locked, everyone was sleeping to.

Wow, our parents care about us.  

We kept knocking the door and ringing the doorbell but nobody would answer.

"I think we might be stuck out here G."

"What?"  I say.  We cant be stuck out here!

"Well, we should get in the backyard and get settled I guess."

"Ok, so we have to sleep outside?"

"Yes, I guess."  Hayes seems so calm!  How can he be calm at a tiem like this?!

"WE HAVE TO SLEEP OUTSIDE??  HOW CAN WE SLEEP OUTSIDE?"  

"It's ok G!  We can sleep on the trampoline!"

"Ok, but if something happens to us, your paying for my medical bill!"

We both started laughing! 

We get on the trampoline and get settled.  I was a little cold.  When Hayes realized he pulled me into his arms, he's such a good boyfriend. wow.  Now I can say he's my boyfriend, I guess dreams do come true!  Neither of us could fall asleep!  Then I had the best  idea ever!

"So Hayes, earlier today Nash told me that you were better than him at basketball, is that true?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"Wanna play one v one?"

"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt your feelings when I WIN."

Notice the emphasis on the WIN.

"Your on, Grier."

~ 1 hour later ~

"Are your feelings hurt?  Grier?"

"Haha so funny Smith."

"What was the score again?  40 to what? 32?"

"I want a rematch!  Tomorrow, at 1!"

"Don't you have school tomorrow?  I came on saturday, and today was sunday, so tomorrows, say it with me, monday!"

"I know that!  My mom is letting us take this week off because she wants us to get used to you guys being around the house!" 

"If we ever get IN the house that is!"

"I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep!"  I say

"So will I!"  Hayes says

He pulls me in his arms so were facing each other.  Our faces inches apart from each other. 

"Gianna, say you met someone who you really liked, and you were in a position like this and you didn't know wether to kiss them or not?"  

Is he serious?

"I would say, go for it."

Then his lips meant mine.  It was perfect.

About 10 seconds later, we pulled apart.  We didn't say anything, I just snuggled up to his chest and tried to fall asleep.  Could this move get any better?  I felt my eyes start to dose off, right before I did, I felt Hayes give me a quick kiss on my forehead.  I went to bed with a huge smile on my face!

*AUTHORS NOTE!*

Hey guys!  So this chapter is somewhat short, but meaningful!  I think!  What did you think? And dont forget to follow me on instagram!  _lily_johnson  Bye Loves!     -Lily:)xxx