Chapter 79

"Mom! Mom!" I shout, running downstairs.  I trip over a shirt, and tumble the rest of the way down the stairs.  I then brush myself off, and run to my mom.

"What, what?" she asks

"Auntie Jennie, (pronounced Jean-e by the way) and Uncle Hudson are buying our old house since its up for sale!  They said they needed a bigger house anyways, so then yeah!  This means I can see my room again, and we can visit a lot." I say,  getting overly excited.

"Really? That's nice, but we cant visit a lot, I'm not driving down there every week." My mom laughs.  We talk a little more about it, and then I head outside to see Elizabeth talking to Skylynn.  Skylynn is practically jumping out of her seat.

"Gianna, Gianna." Sky shouts, waving me over to the table there sitting at.  I walk over and sit down.  Elizabeth explains how Sky's daycare is going to the library, and they need some volunteers, and Elizabeth said that they had to be 13 years old or older.  This should be interesting.  One time I went on my younger cousins class trip with him since I was in peer to peer, and we went to a library as well. Me and my friend Sean got along great with this kid David.  He was awesome. 

"I'll go, I love little kids." I laugh, as Sky hugs me.  We all head back inside, where I see Nash and Hayes fighting over something.  Soon enough there rolling around on the floor fighting over, the remote I think? I don't even know to be honest.

"CHILDREN!" I shout, causing them to break apart.  "Hand over the remote.  I want to watch a movie anyways." I say, holding my hand out for the remote.  Nash glares at me, holding the remote out of my reach.

"If you want it, you have to get it." he raises his eyebrow.  Game on, Grier, game on.  I run over and swipe my hand for the remote.  I just miss it.  Nash gets up, and I jump on his back.

"Get off, G!" he laughs.

"Hand over the peace offering!" I shout, trying to reach for the remote.

"It depends what movie." he says, turning his head towards me.

"How about Finding Nemo." I suggest.

"Ok, but just in case, I'll put it on." he grins. I glare at him, and he basically throws me off his back.  Hayes laughs at me, and I glare at him too.  Nash sits down next to me, and Hayes sits on the other side.  I feel a little awkward, I mean, Nash kissed  me the other day.  I wonder if Hayes found out? Probaly not, Nash would of had, like, a black eye or something by now.  I get settled, and the movie turns on.  It starts, and I lean my head on Hayes' shoulder.

-

"I cant wait till Finding Dory." I say, as the movie ends.

"I mean, I guess."  Nash says, as I elbow him.  He laughs.

"I cant wait until dinner is ready, I'm starving." Hayes says.

"I can tell, the whole movie I could hear your stomach growling." I laugh, as we all get up and go to the dining room, where we see plates already set out.  I take a seat, and I look towards the kitchen, where I see Mom and Elizabeth coming out with food.  Mashed potatoes, green beans, pasta with light, white sauce, and strawberries.

"Looks good, mom." Nash says, not taking his eyes off the pasta.  Someone must be hungry.

"New recipe?" I ask her.  I've never seen her make this type.

"Yeah, my aunts.  Its really good the way she makes it.  I hope it turns out alright." she says, as her and my mom take a seat.  Skylynn then also runs into the room, sitting in a chair next to Nash.  Once everyones settled, I grab the spoon, and take 2 big spoonfuls and splat them on my plate.  I also take some of the sides, and dig in.