Chapter 51

*1 month later*

*GENNYS POV*

It's been a month since Gianna's incident with the plane. The doctors have narrowed it down to a 73% chance she's going to live, so I have more hope than ever. But, everyone's been moping around. Gianna and Hayes birthday past, being it's now August 7. Hayes sat in his room all day during Gianna's birthday, while we went to the hospital to see her. Even if she's in the coma.

No ones happy anymore, no one has any pep in there voices. We need Gianna back, now.

*HAYES POV*

Nothing is same about Gianna. Everyone misses her a lot. Magcon is postponed, and Cameron, Carter, Aaron, Jack J, Jack G, Matt, Taylor, And Shawn have been staying here for that past month. It's not very fun without Gianna here.

Were all prepared for the worst, but we're hoping for the best. Hoping and praying, but all of this may not work in the end, but we believe that she will try. Try her best to stay with us

*About 3 hours later*

Genny called us all downstairs. She said it was important. Maybe it's about Gianna recovering?

"Listen up guys, I have some news." Genny says, holding back tears.

"Is it about Gianna?" Nash asks

"Yes, The doctors called. Gianna, she, well, she, passed away." Genny says, breaking down crying. That's when I lose it too. We all lose it.

"No! It's all my fault! I should be the one dead! She's the only girl I ever loved!" I scream, everyone looks at me and continues crying. I can't believe she's gone! My one true love, she's gone because of me. I made her mad and now I can't even say I'm sorry!! This is terrible.

I head upstairs into my bathroom, where I go into one of Gianna's drawers and find her razor. I know I never would sink this low, but I'm doing it. I'm going to cut myself. I made 3 fresh cuts on my shoulder, light ones though. I go into Gianna's old room and cry into her pillow.

"WHY GIANNA! SHE WASNT READY! GIVE HER BACK PLEASE!" I scream

I need her so much in my life. She's gone, and sadly I can't do anything about it. My life is over. My one true love has left. I went on twitter, and tweeted my favorite picture of us.

"May the love of my life, Gianna Smith, rest in peace. I love you, and I will see you soon." I tweet out into the world. I lay back on her bed and cry my eyes out. I do this for the next 3 hours, until Nash comes barging into me room, excited as he could ever be.

"HAYES WAKE UP!" Nash screams

"I'm not sleeping! Leave me alone to die." I say

"Why would you want to die? Gianna's alive! The doctors made a mix up in the names!" Nash says. That's when I practically tackle Nash in a hug.

"SHES ALIVE!" I scream, tears of joy now leaving my eyes.

"But, she's still in her coma." Nash says, looking down.

"She'll make it. She's strong. I believe in her." I say

I can't believe it. Those stupid freakin doctors almost made me kill myself. If I didn't have Gianna in my life, I don't know what I would do, I would cry! I deleted that tweet, but posted the picture again.

"Gianna, I love you, I need you to wake up from this coma soon." I tweet along with the picture.

I don't think I've ever been this relieved in my life. I thought Gianna was dead, but she's still alive.

Now, we just have to wait.

Wait.

*2 weeks later*

It's been around 2 weeks since we found out Gianna passed away, but then found out Gianna didn't and it was a mix up. The guys are still with us, helping us through it, while we help them through it also. The hospital called us in today. They want us to come to the hospital for news. It better be good news. I'm not losing Gianna.

**********

*At The Hospital*

We get lead into this room, where the doctor is making us wait. Why is he doing this to us? The suspense is killing me, I need to know if Gianna is alive or not. She needs to be alive, she needs to be alive!

"Listen guys, no matter what the doctor says, we have to be strong, especially for Gianna. She would want us to not cry over her if worse comes to worse." Genny says

I know what she means, and I know Gianna would yell at us for crying for her. That's why I hold back the tears when we wait.

We wait for hours, what it seemed days.

Finally after about 4 hours, Gianna's doctor comes in with gloves on and that thing to cover your mouth.

"Gianna Smith?" He asks, assuming it to us.

"Yes." Genny says

"Gianna is ok. She is out of her coma, and her brain is working fine. She will need some physical therapy for walking though. She will be out on crutches also because she had a serious leg injury from the plane crash. I suggest she not play sports for a good 2 weeks. If you want, you can go see her. Just don't overwhelm her. She just woke up from a 1 and a half month coma." Doc says

That's when we all basically sprint down the hallway, finding The room that says Gianna Smith on the name thing. We enter, and I see those beautiful blue eyes I missed seeing so much. Gianna gives us all a smile, but when sees me, turns over so she's not facing us anymore.

Uh- oh.

She still mad.

Really mad.

*GENNYS POV*

When we enter Gianna's hospital room excited as ever, she gives us all smiles, but when she looks At Hayes, she turns over so she's not facing us. Weird?

"G-Gianna?" I say, walking towards her. She turns back over and gives me a smile.

"Hi mom." She says, then turns back around, closing her eyes.

"Would you like us to leave so you could take a nap?" I ask her

"Yes please." She says

That's when everyone gets the hint she doesn't want to talk now, so we leave the room. I grab a chair, and me and Nash wait outside her door for a while. We talk about how happy we are she's back. How lucky we are to have someone like her in our life.

I waited.

I waited a long long time.

I waited for my now alive daughter, who I love very dearly.

Gianna's back.

And I can't thank God enough for giving her back.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? A little emotional? Idk I can't tell! Please comment and vote! I actually had a hard time writing this really short chapter because it's actually emotional to me. Like I wouldnt be able to handle it! Well! Bye Loves! -Lily:)xxx