Chapter 57

{At Magcon}

"One Two Three Magcon Hollywood!" We yell, as our hands fly up in air from our hands in a heap in the middle. Then, we run onto stage, causing yelling from the fans.

"Hey guys! I'm sure you all know who we are! But, we have some new members of the Magcon family with us today! Now joining Magcon, Hayes Grier, and Gianna Smith! Also we have some guests, Brent Rivera, and the o2l family!" Cameron says, earning more screams and yells from the audience.

"DANCE TO LIP GLOSS AGAIN!" A fan yells. We all look at eachother, and then the stage manager person turns it on.

"Whatchu know bout me Whatchu Whatchu know bout me" I sing along to the song, as we all do the dance, laughing and having a great time. Magcon is fun! Really fun! I'm so glad I got invited in!

********

"Question time! Ok so tag the person you want to ask the question to on twitter, and then we'll pick some!" Carter says, causing everyone to go on there phones.

"Ok, my question is.." I say, clicking on a question.

"What was your reaction to Bart telling you your officially part of Magcon? From @annabelle__. Ok so my reaction, it must of been a funny sight. I was basically jumping up and down screaming!" I say, causing a bunch of people to laugh. We so this act for another couple hours, then the clock strikes 9pm, and we leave.

"Great show guys! We have 3 left!" Bart says, causing us all to smile and day thank you. Bart always encourages us in this stuff, and it's personally helps me out. I mean, I thought I was going to pass out when I went onto stage!

"Hey Gianna, mom called your phone and when I picked up, she said she wanted you to sleep over the o2l house tonight to get to know me and the guys better. I mean, you family!" Kian says

"Ok! Can Hayes come?" I say, grabbing Hayes' hand.

"Yeah sure!" Kian says

"Yay!" I say, hugging Kian.

"Oh, and Anthony, Jenn, Andrew, Rebacca, and Jack are at the house too, so you can meet them." Kian says

"WHAT?" I scream, causing everyone to look, then get back to there conversations.

"Yeah! Just grab your stuff when you get to the hotel room, and then come back outside where I'll be waiting!" Kian says.

Once we arrive at the hotel, I tell the guys the deal, minus the guests that are staying with Kian, and then me and Hayes head outside and drive to Kians house. When we arrive at his house, my jaw literally drops to the floor.

"Your house is huge!" I tell Kian

"Well, I share it with 3 other guys!" Kian says

"It is huge!" Hayes whispers in my ear. As we come inside, Hayes locks his hand in mine. We enter the house and I see all the o2l guys sitting on the couch talking, but no sign of the guests. Aw nuts.

"Hey guys!" They say, giving us warm smiles.

"Hi!" Me and Hayes say, sitting down next to them. We talk for a while, and soon JC and Kian start to play the wii. And then every once and a while I hear weird screams coming from the back yard.

"GET THE WII!" I hear someone scream, running inside. I recognize the two people running inside and grabbing the wii station thing, and running back out. It was Rebecca and Jack! As they run back outside, I think Jack noticed me, but he still runs back outside. Then they all start screaming 'WE HAVE THE WII' and stuff like that. Then Kian and JC head outside to get the wii back, and then they try to sabatogue there video. It was hiliarious! (ok guys there actually is 5 youtube videos and in I think Jacks is the one where they steal the wii! Go and watch it!)

Soon enough, they all come inside and we al introduce ourselves.

"Hi, I'm a huge fan!" I say to all of them.

"Same here girl!" Anthony says in a girly way, causing me to laugh.

We talk for a while more, than me and Hayes decide to go upstairs to go to sleep. I mean it's around 2am! I go into the bathroom and change into a Yankee t-shirt and black soccer sweatpants.  The room me and Hayes have to share is somewhat small, but it has its own bathroom.  It also has 2 small beds, one for me and one for Hayes. But, were still not tired, so we deicde on making a youtube video with my camera, and his.  One video for both of our channels.

"So G, what should we do in the video?"  Hayes asks, plopping next to me on my bed.

"Um, I don't really know, maybe a tag?"  I say

"How about the byfriend girlfriend tag?"  Hayes offers.

"Yeah!"  I say

*********

"3,2,1, hey guys!  It's Gianna!  And today I am accompianied with a very special guest!  The one, the only, Hayes Grier!"  I say, as Hayes plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi" he says with goofy smile on his face.

"So, today we have for you, dun da da!  The boyfriend girlfriend tag!"  I say

"I'll start!"  Hayes says.

******

We finish up the video, and it was alot of fun!  I'm so lucky to have Hayes!  He's terrific!  He just sensative and sweet, and the best part about him is that he's not afraid to be seen with me.  I mean, I would guess most guys would be, but not Hayes.  Hayes is different.  He's, well, Hayes.

"Hey G, wanna watch youtube videos?"  Hayes asks

"Yeah sure!"  I say.  We then steal Kian's laptop, as eveyone went to bed while we were filming, and we turn on Andrea Russet and Ricky Dillions 'Cute Screamo Tag'  Then, I get a text from a number, but I don't have them saved as a contact.

Hey, I don't know if you remeber me, but we sorta ran into eachother at Hawaii, and we saw eachother in Dunkin Donuts about 2 months ago.  I just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing:)

Oh shoot, its that guy!

"Who's that text from?"  Hayes asks

"Oh, just this guy.  It's the guy I ran into in Hawaii, and I saw him in Dunkin Donuts 2 months ago.  But I dont think I'm gonna respond.

"Oh, does he like you?"  Hayes asks

"I don't know.  I hope not.  I like you Hayes, only you."  I say, sitting down next to him on his bed.

"I only like you too."  he says, as I rest my head on his shoudler.  I fall asleep after a couple minutes, but I wake up when I feel someone carrying me to my bed.  I slightly open one eye to see its Hayes, then I close my eye and fall back alseep, dreaming about all the moments I've had with Hayes over the past couple months.

It's wonderful really.  Truly, Absouloutly Wonderful.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  How did you like this chapter?  I tried to make it a little longer!  Haha!  So, this story almost has 1,000,000 reads!  Can we get it to that today?

I just wanted to say thank you so much to all the people suporting this book, reading it, voting, and commenting!  You guys don't know how much this means to me!  I mean, this story has been up for a little over 3 months, and it already has almost 1,000,000 reads?  That means the world to me!  I can't thank you guys enough!  I really do wish I can give all you guys a big hug!  And I wish I could meet you guys also to thank youse!  It just means alot to me how popular this book got over such little time!  I literly love you guys so much!

Again, a massive thank you to everyone!  And, for me to update, please get this chapter to 150 votes, 73 comments!  Love youse and a massive thank you again!  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx