Chapter 60

Nash finally arrives with the rest of the guys, and we head straight for the place where they have Magcon at. As me and Hayes enter the car, I see a couple farmiliar faces.And, a new one.

"Hope! Bri! Nicole!" I say, giving them all hugs over the boys.

"Ah! I missed you G!" Hope says

"Same here!" Bri and Nicole say.

"Gianna, I'd like you to meet my good friend, Alanna." Aaron says, looking at the girl next to him. I give her a smile, and I sit down in the limo. We all chat until we finally arrive at Magcon. Once we get out of the car, I can see thousands of girls lined up waiting to go inside. Some of them spot us and start screaming. We rush inside and stay backstage.

"Magcon has really grown." Hayes whispers to me.

"Yeah, a lot!" I whisper back.

Today's show, Shawn is scheduled to sing, as well as Jack and Jack. And today were suppose to invite some fans on stage and stuff. I think it's cool we invite fans on stage, but none of them better mess with Hayes. Before we were dating, I used to eery once and a while watch Magcon videos, and I see the girls kissing there cheeks. I'm a little worried, but it hasn't happened before with me here!

"Hey guys! You going on in 45 seconds!" Bart says. He heads outside on stage to announce them coming out. Soon enough, were running on stage one by one. We started this today actually. Bart says that me and Hayes can be called out together because you know, we're dating.  Alanna is also backstage, but she's sitting alone on the couch, watching Aaron out on stage already.  Bri, Hope, and Nicole are on the other couch, chatting.  I then see them go towards Alanna and start a chat.  There all coming on stage later on today, I just don't know what time exactly.

"Hayes Grier and Gianna Smith!"  Bart announces, causing me and Hayes to run on stage, waving to everyone here.  All the girls start screaming stuff, and one says 'I love you Hayes!'  I let it go, and take a seat on a stool next to Hayes.  We answer some questions, and stuff like that.  Then, a girl wearing Nash shirt and Matt beanie gets called to ask a question.

"Is Magcon ever going to end, or are you going to try to do it as long as possible?"  The girl asks, directing it to me, actually.

"Well, I'm not really sure.  I mean, we all love doing this, so maybe once we reach an age, when were married, and our kids our a certain age, they can take our spots, or something like that."  I say, smiling.  The whole crowd goes wild, and its causes everyone on stage to smile too.

"Gianna, that's actually a really good idea."  Carter states into the microphone.  "Anyone else agree?"

"YES"  The whole crowd cheers.  Well hey, I guess this is a new possibility!  Go Gianna!

"So, your kids can come and see our kids, and we can go backstage and talk politics and stuff."  Jack J says, causing everyone, me especially, to burst out laughing.  Everyone dies down, and then theres me, still cracking up.

"Are you ok G?"  Aaron asks, slightly laughing.

"Politics!"  I say, still giggling a little.  Everyone laughs, then we get onto the show.

"Ok guys!  Were going to bring some very special people on stage!"  Cameron says.

"Introducing, Hope Harley, Bri Regan, Nicole Davis, and Alanna Plate!"  Aaron says, as the girls walk on stage, smiling.  We all then take a seat on the floor, as Shawn sings the 'Cameron Dallas Song' Its really funny, then Jack and Jack sing 'Distance' and 'Flights' (Is it Flight or Flights?  I forgot!  I'm a terrible person!)  After that, we invite some people on stage, and a whole bunch of other stuff.  Then, we wrap up the show, and we go backstage.  There are a couple girls there that we are suppose to meet and stuff.  We pair up in 3's and 2's.  Me, Dj Mahogany Lox; Cameron and Nash; Carter, Shawn, and Aaron; Hayes, Jack and Jack; Taylor and Matt.  One by one, we meet the girls and take pictures.  Then, we grab our stuff and leave, heading back to the hotel.  Once we do, I hop right in bed, only to be picked up by Nash.

"What do you want Nash?"  I ask

"Were making a youtube truth or dare video!"  He says, plopping me down on the couch next to Aaron and Matt.

"Someones sleepy"  Aaron says, poking my cheek.

"No, I'm just thinking of closing my eyes for 10 hours."  I say, yawning.  He laughs, and the Nash starts the video.

"Hey guys!  So, today I am here with a lot of people, and we are going to be doing truth or dares!  Hayes, you ask Gianna first."  Nash says

"DARE!"  I automatically shout.

"Someones not so sleepy anymore!"  Aaron states, causing me to laugh.

"Ok, um, I dare you to go run up and down the hallway, singing a song."  Hayes says.

"Ok"  I say, as I make my way to the door.  Nash gives me the thumbs up holding the camera, and I start.

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPERAL UNDERWEAR, AND I KNOW NOW, THAT IM SO DOWN.  MIDNIGHT MEMORIES, OH OH OH OH OH, BABY YOU AND ME, STUBLING IN THE STREET, SINGING SINGING SINGING SINGING, THAT WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU!"  I sing/scream in the hallway, while running up and down the hallway, as the guys are hysterically laughing.  I then run back inside, seeing a door start to open.  We shut the door just in time.  Then, when Nash sets the camera back down, someone knocks on the door.

"Pretend to be asleep!  On the floor and couchs!"  I yell whisper, as we all find a spot and go to 'sleep.'  I then slightly open my eye, to see someone opening the door.  Its the manger or something with a key card.  I see him looking confused, then he leaves.  We wait around 7 minutes, then we get back up and continue on with the video.  Once we finish, its around 11:30pm.  I decide to just go in my room and watch youtube.  I watch a bunch of One Direction and 5sos music videos, then I drift off to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  Sorry for not updating in forever!  But heres the update!  Haha.  So I'm literally siked for this One Direction concert in August, because 1. its one direction, and 2. 5sos is the opening act and I'm literally dieing.  I really want them to do an acoustic version on SLSP!  They should just do there whole new ep.  Its like, I honestly wouldn't mind!  And 2014 is basically just my year.  I'm going to Washington D.C and Disney World Florida for my dads work, so its free, and I'm gonna see one direction and 5 seconds of summer, and probably Magcon.  I'm literally so excited!

Well , thank you guys for supporting me through this whole book!  This was actually the last chapter!  This book is finished!  I'm not doing a second one, I decided you guys can make your own ending!  Love youse!

Just kidding:p  I'm not ending this book for a long time!  Did I get you there?  haha!  Well, thank you for supporting my stories!  I love you guys so much!  And make sure to follow me on instagram and twitter!  _lily_johnson_  its that for both!  And if you want to ask questions or chat kik me!  _lily_johnson_  I have the same username, haha.  Well, Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx