Chapter 66

*NASH'S POV*

Once I enter Gianna's room, I see her stand up, and fall back down to the floor. She is holding her head, and she looks as pale as a ghost.

"MOM, GENNY!" I scream throughout the house. I see Hayes run through the door, his face dropping when he gets in here.

"Nash whats, Gianna!" Elizabeth shouts, following Genny. I was in shock, as well as everyone else.

"Gianna, your ok, your fine." Genny says, sitting down next to Gianna.

"I don't feel to good." Gianna says. My heart is skipping a mile per minute. I just need to say it. I like Gianna. I know, it's bad. But me and her are only 2 years apart, not that much. There's just something about her. Me and Gabby called it quits with our short relationship, and, I don't know. I just really care for Gianna.   

*GIANNA'S POV*

~A Week Later~

 The Magcon guys and Brent are here for no reason.  I don't really want to talk to anyone, but Taylor literally picked me up and carried me down here.  Right now I'm sitting on the couch in between Taylor and Brent.  

"Come on G, smile!"  Brent says.  I give him a weak smile, and i turn that weak smile back into my usual frown.  The guys frown as well.

"Gianna, why aren't you the happy energetic girl we know and love anymore?"  Shawn asks.  I can feel the tears dwelling up in my eyes.  

"I guess she's gone."  I whisper, as I run upstairs to my room.  I hear footsteps behind me as well.  I run as fast as I can into my room, closing and locking the door.

"Gianna!  Let me in!"  I hear someone say.

"Please, just leave me alone."  I say quietly.

"I can't Gianna.  I-I love you."  I hear the voice say yet again.  Then it soon dissappears.  I then hear my bathroom door open.  I see Hayes standing there, his eyes full of, saddness?  Sometimes I can't tell with him.

"G,"

"Please just leave."  I whisper, burying my face further into my pillow.

"Thtas just it G,"  Hayes begins, sitting down on my bed, "I can't just leave.  You mean the world to me.  I cant just delete you from my life."  He says

"Why don't you go tell that to Cindy..."  I start.

"Cindy means nothing to me."  He says

I stand up in front of him, "Then why was she in your room?  Explain the to me Hayes.  Explain why you abandoned me and then had the nerve to invite her over a short while after?  I had a feeling that I was gonna get hurt by you.  I should of never of fell for you.  Just leave."  I spit out

"Please Gianna, I made a huge mistake."  He says

"Really?  Wow, I did too, but my mistake was saying yes to you."  I say angrily.  His eyes have tears in them, but I dont care.  He knows how it feels now to get hurt.  

"I'll be going now."  he says, wiping his eyes.  Even though I am suppose to hate his guts, I still feel a pang of guilt inside me.  It breaks my heart seeing him cry because of me.  As he leaves, I lay down on my bed andd bury my face in my pillow.

"G?"  I hear someone ask.  Its just Nash.

"Hi." I say, sitting up.

"You ok?"  he asks

"No, not really.  I messed up with Hayes."  I say, wiping a tear from my cheek.

"No you didn't, he messed up with you.  He shouldn't have been the way he was."  Nash says, sitting next to me on the edge of the bed.