Chapter 67

Its the day of mine and Ashton's date.  I'm super excited.  It's 12 noon, and our dates at 2.  I decide to start getting ready.  I decide to wear a lime green flowy tank top, with black shorts.  I also wear my black toms.  I then head to the bathroom.  I brush my teeth again, and turn on my curling wand.  I curl the ends of my hair, and add a little bit of natural make-up.  I look at myself in the mirror, and this is the first time I actually think that I look prety for once.  

"GIANNA!  ASHTON'S HERE!"  Skylynn yells, running in my room.  "Are you and my brother still dating?"  she asks curiously.  Oh no.  I can feel my eyes brim with tears of all the memories weve had together.

"No Sky, were not dating anymore, weve decided to see other people."  I tell her.  she looks at me funny, then runs off.  I grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Hey G, you look amazing."  Ashton says.  He's  not looking bad himself.  He's wearing black pants, grey shirt, and black vans.  He still looks amazing.

"You look really nice as well."  I say smiling at him.  I smile too.

"Lets go."  he says, he holds his hand out, and I gratefully take it.  We walk down to the dunkin donuts.  We order our food, and then sit at a table with it.

"You ok?"  Ashton asks

"Yeah, I'm fine, and thank you for everything."  I say smiling.

"Anytime" he says smiling sweetly.   We chat for a while longer, and then he asks a question I was praying he wouldn't.

"Gianna, do you still love him?"  Ashton asks

"Love who?"  I ask worridly.

"Hayes."  he says.  My heart starts to beat 4738x faster.  Why would he ask this?  Maybe its because I'm a little out of it today, I don't know, ugh.  Dating sometimes irks me.

"Ashton, I don't know.  I don't know if I love him.  Personally, I think I do, but, he hurt me, alot.  Its terrible how much he affected me, but I didn't affect him.  It hurts, but I have to let go of the past."  I say, sighing.

"Gianna, your the most beautifullest, funniest, caring person i've ever met.  If we stay friends, so be it.  But, if you still love hayes, you have to work it out with him.  Trust me."  Ashton says, giving me a reasurring smile.  

"Thank you Ashton, your such a great friend.  No one would ever do this for me."  I say.

"Its nothing G, and trust me with my advice, try talking to him."  Ashton says.  We finish up our short, cute little date, and he walks me home.  He gives me a tight hug, and I walk inside.  Right when I do, I walk back out.  Who's sitting on the couch, but Hayes and Cindy, sucking face.

"Ashton."   I shout, running up to him.

"Yes, oh G, are you ok?"  he asks.  He extends his arms out for me, and I run into them, crying my eyes out.

"Its ok, I'm right here, I won't let you go.  I promise."  Ashton assures me.  Thats the moment I realize that Hayes is a jerk face, and Ashton is the sweetes guy in the world.

"Hayes was k-kissing Cindy.''  I stutter.

"Its ok Gianna, its ok.  He made a terrible mistake leaving you.  If I had you, I wouldn't hurt or leave you for anyone.'  he says.  I look up from his chest where he is holding me securily, and he looks down.  He is a good 6 inches taller than me.  He reaches down and gives me a kiss on the cheek, and he rests his head on mine.  

"Wanna go up into your room and talk?"  Ashton asks.

"If you want."  I say.  We walk inside, Ashton's arm around my shoulder, my head nuzzled near his neck.  Hayes jaw drops to the floor when he see's this.  I can see that he is hurt by this effect.  Well, I was hurt by walking in on them kissing, so he deserves this.  Me and Ashton make our way to my room, and close the door once were inside.

"Are you ok?"  he asks, sitting next to me on my bed.

"Yeah, I guess."  I say.

"Are you sure?"  he asks

"Yeah, I'm sure."  I answer.

~3 hours later~  Ashton just left, and Cindy left an hour ago.  Now its only me and Hayes in the house because everyone else went out.  I lock my door, and rent Rise of the Guardians.  I love that movie.  As I press play, I hear my bathroom door open.  Dang nabbit, I forgot to lock that one.

"Gianna, how could you invite Ashton over?  And go on a date with him?"  Hayes shouts at me.

"Excuse me, but I wasn't the one sucking face with a dumb blonde."  I spit back.

"I dont know what your talking about."  hayes states.

"You dont know what I'm talking about, really?  I find that hard to believe.  I walked in on you 2 kissing, and then Ashton made me feel better.  Ashton helpedme, unlike you.  The worst part about this whole mess is I was coming inside to make things better again, but obviously you love Cindy, and not me anymore."  I shout at him, a tear streaming down my cheek.  All I've done is cry, cry cry cry.  I'm sick of crying.

"I dont love Cindy!  I love you!"  Hayes shouts, running his hand through his hair.

"And I thought you loved me too!  But the truth is its just a lie!  You cant just go around, kissing people and telling other you love them.  What was I to you?  Was I just a side bar?  Was our relationship real?"  I ask, now I'm furious with him.

"No!  I would never do that to you!"  Hayes yells back.  Before I can say anything, he kisses me.  I've missed him, but I have to stay strong.  I push him away, and he goes off into his room.  I can't believe this.  I just want to have a normal life, thats all I ask.  

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  So short chapter!  I'm updating again tomorrow, or possibly tonight, idk haha.  So I'm doing a 1 month skip in the next chapter:)  And dont forget to check out my friends new Matthew Espinosa fanfiction bestfriends!  user- leeyhumx  Well, Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx