Chapter 71

*hey guys! So can y'all follow me on twitter? I feel like a loser with only nine followers hahaha. @_lily_johnson_. and I know theres no six flags in Miami but pretend there is hahaha*

Today's Monday. We have our big family day at six flags again. On Friday it wasn't crowded and there were no fans at all, I'm hoping it's like that again today. It's like 9 am and everyone's awake getting ready. I decide to get ready too. I put on a superman tank top along with denim jeans and my new nike sneakers. I quickly head to the living room.

"Hey guys so I'm not going with you to six flags, but have fun!" Bart says. We all say bye to him and we leave onto the bus.

"Hayes, you gonna go on King Da Ka today with me?" I ask

"Well, yeah, I will." Hayes says

"Yay!" I say, as I reach over Matt to give Hayes a hug.

"Can you guys not." He says.

"Nope." I say, popping the p.

We shortly arrive at six flags. Once we do, there are thousands of girls waiting by the entrance.

"Oh no." Nash says. One girls spots us, "MAGCON!" She shouts. We all dart towards a back entrance thing.

"G?" Hayes says. I look towards him and he holds out his hand. I gratefully take it, and we run even faster. Man, this is a workout. Once we finally arrive to a back entrance, a security guard lets us in.

"Do you guys have any rides you wanna go on first." He says, he doesn't even ask it question wise, he's all serious. Today we also have Danny with us, as well as Jacob, Sammy, and John for Magcon guests.  

"King Da Ka!"  me and Hayes shout.  

"Ok, follow me."  the guy says.  All of us follow him.  We have to go through a small part of the park in order to get there.  Once we step foot out there, about 200 girls scream and start running.

"RUN!"  Nash shouts.  We all then dart in the other direction.  We run towards King Da Ka.  Once we get there and look back, there are about 1000 girls now.

"In here."  one of the security people say.  We go behind this fence thing.  All I can hear is the fans screaming.  The fence is one of those metal ones with holes in them, so we can see them, but they can't reach us.

"Can't we meet some of them too?"  Matt asks

"No, were getting some more security and one of the managers."  the mean six flags worker says.

"Hey!  I'm all the security that they need!"  Danny states, and we all laugh at this.  He then looks over to the gates, and waves his hand hi in the air, and the fans go wild.  They love Danny as much as us, probaly more.  

"I'm going by the fence, you wanna go?"  Matt asks me.

"Yeah, sure!"  I say.  Me and Matt sneak away so the scurity guard wont see.  The girls are still screaming.  We walk over, and we pull out sharpies we brought just in case.

"Can you please sign my phone case?"  a girl asks me

"Sure."  I say, as I make a scribble on the case.  I haven't really figured out my signature yet though.  I'm just gonna make a squiggly G and S, for Gianna Smith.  I take a couple picture through the gate, sign some stuff, and then a security guard pulls us away.

"I love you guys!"  I shout, as the security guard is now literally pulling me away.

"Paws off me, mr."  I say

"Were concerned about safety."  he states

"Our fans would never hurt us."  Hayes says, standing up for me while pulling me away from the guard named Walt.