Chapter 47

Hey my Lily Pads! Ok, so this first part of the story is a little ewie. But bear with me hear! Haha! I also changed something in chapter 45, since HAYES BIRTHDAY IS June 8TH, I changed G's birthday to June 9th so Hayes is a day older! Thank you for all the support also:) Enjoy chapter 47 Loves!

*Gianna And Hayes Anniversary Day*

It's around 2 am, and I have a weird feeling in my stomach. Oh no, no no no! I can't be sick! No today! I clutch my stomach and run to the bathroom.

I throw up into the toilet 2 times, and then I feel totally better, sorta. I stand up and brush my teeth, and head back in my room. It's like 2am, so I try to fall back asleep.

I keep on imagining what's gonna happen today!

I for some reason can't fall asleep. I don't even know why. I get up and grab my laptop, and sit back down on my bed. I open up to YouTube, and check out The Boys' channels. I see that Matt posted a video in Maine, and so did Nash and Taylor. Nash explained to me that I could come, but I said I didn't want to, Hayes agreed with me too. I mean, I want to be alone with Hayes on our anniversary right? I mean, fans would probably stalk us. Here, everyone knows us as just friends, not vine famous people.

I click on Nash's video and plug in my earphones. It's titled, 'IMPORTANAT PLEASE WATCH' Hmm, I wonder what's so important? I start watching it, and then I know why it's so important. He is talking about mine and Hayes' anniversary! Awe! How cute! He is saying how to tweet them and everything. I go onto twitter, to see a new hashtag trending, #hayannas3rd I guess that means Gianna and Hayes' 3rd anniversary!

Its 6 now, so I decide to get ready. I do my normal routine, then I choose my clothes for the day. I decide upon a tank top that says 'Paradise' and some high-waisted shorts with studs on the pockets. After that, I put on a light shade of light purple eyeshadow, and I'm ready to go. I head downstairs to see a note on the kitchen counter.

Dear Gianna,

Happy Anniversary! I wrote this letter before I left for Magcon. I hope you understand that I didn't realize it was your anniversary. I would of never promised! The fans are cool with it, and yeah! I just wanted to wish you a happy anniversary with Hayes! Best Wishes,

-Nash

(P.S. I expect you and Hayes to come to the next Magcon in Denver!)

After I finished reading the letter, I grab some breakfast. Since theres nothing to eat, I grab my little red purse and grab $20. I put it in my purse, and grab my phone. I write a little note saying I'm going to Dunkin Donuts, then I leave. Dunkin Donuts is only a block down.

I arrive at Dunkin Donuts to see a farmiliar face. I'm not to sure who he is though. When he see's me, he smiles at me and starts walking towards me. Who is this guy? He is pretty tall, has tan skin, and has blonde hair with blue eyes.

"Hi, Gianna, is it?" he says

"Yeah, who are you?" I ask, stepping away.

"Don't you remember me? A couple weeks ago you ran into me in Hawaii." he says

Then it comes back to me.

"Oh yeah! What are you doing here in North Carolina?" I ask curiously

"Oh, my grandparents live here!" he says

"That's nice. So, I'll catch up with you sometime!" I say before getting online.

"Yeah! Can I text you? I still have your number." he says