Chapter 61

Hey guys!  So a lot of you are asking for what date im going to see One Direction!  So I'm going August 4th at Metlife Stadium, and possibly August 5th, but probaly not.  Just to clairify!

I wake up at around 7 am.  No one else is awake in my apartment yet.  I decide to quickly get ready and go downstairs for breakfast, and just look around.  I quickly get dressed into a navy blue tank top with a white anchor on it, with white shorts, and white vans.  I then put my hair in a ponytail and put in a navy headband, and head downstairs with $10.  Just in case the breakfast isn't free, or if I see something I wanna buy.

I enter the place where you get to serve yourself breakfast, and to make me feel 10x happier than I already was, the sign says 'FREE BREAKFAST!'  Score!  I take a big plate and dig in.  I take 4 pancakes, a couple hashbrowns, some syrup for the pancakes, a bunch of strawberries, and take a fork and a cup of orange juice.  I then sit down at a 2 person table and dig in.

"Somebody's enjoying there food."  A voice says

"Well its food so its beautiful."  I say, turning around to see a farmiliar boy.  "You look farmiliar?  Is that weird that I said that?  Sorry, I'm awkward sometimes."  I say

"Yeah, we met once in Walmart a while back.  I saw you getting breakfast, so I decided to say hi."  the perky boy says.

"Oh, well, hi.  I'm Gianna by the way, I don't remember if you know my name."  I say

"I'm Ashton."  the boy now known as Ashton says.  We shake hands, then he sits across from me.

"So, what brings you up here?"  he asks

"Magcon"  I say, stuffing pancakes in my face.

"Oh, you like them?"  He asks, with a weird face.

"Well, I gues you could say I like myself, and my boyfriend."  I say, taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Oh, who are you dting, and why did you say yourself?  Ashton asks.  He asks alot of questions.

"Hayes is my boyfriend, and I'm in Magcon now.  When we met, I don't even know if I was a guest at the point." I say

"Ashton!  Lets go!" A young woman shouts.

"Well, I'll catch you around Gianna, see you soon!"  Ashton says, running off to his mom.  I finish up my breakfast, which only took 7 minutes, then I head back upstairs.  Everyone one was still asleep, so i deided to go into the other apartment to see if anyone else was awake.  I open up the door separating our 2 apartments, to see Nash watching tv.

"hey Nash"  I say, sitting next to him.

"Whats up G?"  

"When are we leaving?  Like, what day?" I ask

"Monday, so in about a week."  Nash says.  "Oh, and I don't know if you know this, but Hayes really likes you.  I know you guys are dating and you both like eachother alot, but he truly loves you.  I can see it in his eyes, like you can see it in my eyes when I'm with Gabby."  Nash says, causing me to smile.

"I love him too, but we haven't really done anything couply in a while."  I say, frowning.

"Well, not for long that is."  Nash syas, before going to the bathroom.  I sit there for another minute and think about what he said, before going back into my shared apartment.  When I enter mine and Hayes room, I see him standing there with a single rose in his hand, smiling.

"Hi"  I say smiling.

"Hi G, so, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me today?  We can go all around Hollywood."  Hayes says

"I would love to!  But what about Magcon?"  I ask, turning my smile into a frown.

"We still have 4 other days for Magcon!  Today, I just want to hang out with my lovely girlfriend."  Hayes says smiling.

"Deffinatly"  I say, as he hands the rose to me.  I gratefully take it, and lay it on my bedside table.  Then, me and Hayes head off to the limo, where it will be driving us around.

"Where are we going first?"  Hayes asks

"Someplace not epensive. I only have $30 left."  I say

"I'm paying G, so where do you wanna go?

I blush, then respond.  "How about chipotle?"  I ask

"Yeah!"  hayes responds.  Then the driver makes his way to Chipotle.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  Enjoy this chapter?  Its a little short:/  Sorry, I'm just a littl bummed.  Magcon nj isn't featuring Nash, Hayes, carter or cameron:(  Thats why I'm going to magcon nj and ny when it comes.  But atleast I get to see them at some point, right?  And I still get to meet all the other guys!  But yeah.  kik me, _lily_johnson_ if your going, and maybe i'll see you there!  I really do wanna meet some of you, but I'm not to sure how other tham Magcon:(  Well, Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx