Chapter 75

*Back Home*

So, Magcon Buffalo went really well, it was a lot of fun too. We got to see Kian and Connor, and now I get to be back home and be able to sleep. Then I feel my butt buzz, that means my phone went off. I take my phone out of my back pocket, and see a text from Kayla. Kayla? Ohh, our new neighbor!

*Hey G! So, I was wondering if you wanted to join me in a softball camp in New Jersey in 2 days? I know we just met and all but I thought we could become friends and stuff!*

I reply, *Your going? No way! I'm going with a couple of my old friends from there! I'll be happy to go with you and maybe you could meet my friends:)*

*Ah, sounds great! See you then!*

"Whats that G?" Hayes asks, as I'm looking at all my One Direction and 5sos pictures on my laptop.

"Looking at perfection" I simply state.

"Well your eyes aren't looking at me, so I'm pretty sure its not perfection." Hayes cheekily says, smirking.

"Uh huh, thats what they all say." I say, nudging his shoulder.

"We don't all say this, only me becasue its true." Hayes says, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I smile, and we both head downstairs.

"Oh! Just the people I wanted to talk to." Elizabeth and my mom say as me and Hayes enter the kitchen.

"Huh?" I ask

"Well, we were thinking, we know how much you guys have wanted a pet, so we decided to let you guys choose a dog! You two get to choose one and so does Skylynn, Nash sais he didn't want the 'responsibility'" Mom says

"Really?" I sqeak.

"Yes!" Elizabeth says, clapping her hands.

"Lets go now!" I shout

"If you insist." Mom says. We then all head into the car, Nash and Jacob, Jacob is staying with us for a week, watching Sky because shes sleeping so shes getting her puppy later.

"What kind should we get? A beagal, a greyhound.." I begin.

"How about a pitbull?" Hayes suggest

"No, no no no. Very funny, I've gotten chased by one of those things and there not very friendly." I say.

*Note to readers, I've actually gotten chased by a pitbull about 2 years ago at my friends birthday party, it was scary, but now we all think back to it and we all laugh*

"Ok." Hayes sighs, crossing his arms. We finally reach there, and I'm pratically dead. The cuteness of the dogs killed me!

"Oh my gosh! Lok at him! Hes so cute, or, what about her! Awe, we could buy her a bow, or maybe him?" I keep suggesting, as were looking at all the puppies. Its only us 4 in the small store right now.

"Well, you guys have to bring him with you everywhere you travel, we can only watch sometimes." Mom points out.

"G, look at this one." Hayes says bending down, seeing the little puppy. He is small, has a chestnut and black fur, and his eyes are crystal blue. It says that he is 2 months old, and has already stopped growing.

"Yes! Awe, he's adorable!" I exclaim, bending down as well and smushing my face onto the plastic thing separating us. The puppy licks the plastic barrier and I giggle.

"Do you want to take a look at him?" the polite lady working here asks

"yes please." I say. She then takes him out and puts him into a little play pen thing that they have. Me and Hayes walk in there, and the dog starts jumping on us. When I bend down to pet him, he licks my cheek and I start laughing.