Chapter 14

I can't believe there gone.  The past 3 days were awesome!  But they had to leave.  It's ok G, you'll see them soon!

Then all the sudden I get pulled into a room with someone.  When that person turns on the light, I realize it was Nash.

"Hey Nash!"  I say

"I have a quick question for you G,"

"Yes?"

"Are you and Hayes dating?"  He says with a smirk.

"Maybe,"  I say, then I run off.  I don't know if Hayes wanted me to tell anyone about us.  The only other people who know are Jenna and Allison.

I need to tell Hayes.

"Hayes?"  I say while knocking on his door.

"Come in!"  He says

Phew!  I'm happy his friend left earlier!  

"Hayes?  Nash asked me if we were dating, all I said was maybe and walked away.  Should I have said yes?  I'll feel bad now!"

"No, it's ok.  I think that you did the right thing, we should keep us a secret for a while!"  

"Ok Hayes, I'm going in my room!" 

"Ok G!"

~ 10:00 pm, everyone is sleeping ~

I woke up to a knock on my door.  I got up and opened it, to see Skylynn!

"Hey Sky!  What are you doing up?"

"I can't fall asleep, can you read me this princess story?"

"Sure sweetie!"

We head off to Skylynn's room.

"Once upon a time there was a little girl named Ella, she was a very sweet young girl.  Then her father married a wicked step-mother..............  And they lived happily ever after, the end!"

By the time I was done, Skylynn was already asleep.  When I turned around, I saw Hayes standing in the doorway.

"Stalker much?"  I whisper

"You could say.  You know Skylynn is pulling you into her trap!  Now that you said yes once, shes gonna come into your room everynight, at the same time!"  Hayes says

"I don't mind!  I love Skylynn, she's like the little sister I never had."

"Ok!  Wanna come in my room and watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure!"

~ In Hayes room ~

"Let's watch the conjuring!"  Hayes says.

"No way am I watching the conjuring!  How about  a movie we both dislike, so we can make fun of it!"

"Ok, what movie?"

"Justin Beiber!"  We both say.

We lay down and start making fun of the movie.  Wow, it's really bad.

I feel slepy, so I snuggle up to Hayes and drift off to sleep.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys!  I don't have anything against JB!  I'm not a fan myself, but I do like some off his songs! :) No hate?  Oh and I don't know if I can update tomorrow, and deffinatly not Tuesday!  I'll always be updating on weekends though!  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx