Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Song Theme For This Chapter: Purple Rain – Prince

Rose

“Oh…Peter…”  I moaned breathlessly.  “Oh, God…”

I fisted his hair as he bit down on my neck.  My eyes fluttering as I slowly tilted my head back, letting myself drown in the euphoria.  He normally wasn’t like this but I couldn’t complain.

He playfully growled and then chuckled as he nipped and kissed my neck, satisfied by the reactions he was getting out of me.

I whimpered as he pulled away, his face coming into view.

I narrowed my eyes, half dazed as I stared at him.  The blue eyes, the stubble, the hair falling across his forehead and touching his right eyebrow.

“Louis?”  I mumble quietly in confusion.

He simply smiles, his eyes crinkling as he does.

And suddenly my eyes open, a small gasp coming from my lips as I wake.

It takes me a couple of seconds to realize where I am.  I rub the sleep from my eyes and turn onto my back as I pull the duvet up to cover my body.

Brief flashbacks of last night flow through my mind as I lay in bed with a straight face.  It was wonderful.  But I couldn’t avoid the guilt I felt still.  The whole time Louis managed to consume my thoughts, I must have had a few thoughts of Peter at least, but not much.  I even made sure that if something slipped from lips I would call him “babe” or “baby” so I wouldn’t accidentally moan Louis’ name.

I had to push Louis from my thoughts.  I was done with him, I wasn’t going to hurt Peter anymore and he can’t ever find out what I’ve done.  I love Peter and he loves me.  It may take time but as long as I stay away from Louis and he stays away from me, I’ll eventually forget about him completely.

I turn on my other side taking notice that the side of the bed across from me is empty.

I sit up, my arms at my sides as I let out a quiet groan. 

“Peter?”  I call out, briefly glancing around the room.  He wouldn’t leave me after having sex with me.  Even if he was mad he wouldn’t do that.

My bedroom door suddenly swings open and Peter walks in carrying a tray with two plates of food on it and two glasses of orange juice.  I took notice of the fact that he was wearing sweatpants and one of his white t-shirts; causing me to feel a little embarrassed since I was currently naked under the covers.

“Good morning, baby.”  He says happily.

He kicks the door closed with his foot and walks over to me, placing the tray down in front of me on the bed as I sit up straight, holding the duvet to my chest.

“I made you breakfast and brought it up to you so you could have it in bed.”  He says as he walks around to his side of the bed and climbs in next to me.

I smile sleepily and lean in to place a soft kiss to his lips.

“Did you sleep well?”  He asks while sliding a hand around my back and loosely holding me against his chest.

“Mhm.”  I mumble quietly, leaning into him while still covering myself with the duvet.

I close my eyes, inhaling the beautiful smell of him.  “Mmm…you smell like roses mixed with vanilla.”

His chest vibrates as he chuckles and one of his hands comes up and begins to gently stroke my hair.  “You know my cologne flavour well.”

“It’s so early in the morning, you put cologne on already?”  My eyebrows furrow as my eyes stay closed.