Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Song Themes For This Chapter: The Other Side – Jason Derulo; Violin – Amos Lee

Rose

“Are you ready, baby?”  Louis asks sincerely.

I nod anxiously.  I have had sex before, with Peter.  Although he wasn’t as willing to experiment as Louis, and we only had sex maybe three to four times in the course of our two years of being together, we always used a condom.  I was on my last few days for taking the anti-fertility pills and Louis convinced me to try our first time together without a condom.  He proposed that if I enjoyed it enough maybe I could consider staying on birth control.  That’s to be decided later.

Louis gives me a gentle smile as he dips his head to kiss my lips tenderly.  I push both of my hands into his hair, playing with his beautiful brown locks and giggling softly against his lips.  The haunting flashbacks didn’t have the chance to mess with my head now.  Not when I was here with Louis, exchanging sweet gestures of intimacy while wrapped up in our warm, naked embrace.

“I love you.”  I gush.  My smile widens and I feel like crying but not out of sadness.  I am happier than I can ever remember feeling.

Louis gently rubs his nose against mine.  “I love you, beautiful.”

I tilt my head back just a bit so I can press my lips to his.  The kiss is short-lived as Louis pulls away all too soon to sit up on his knees and carefully position himself in between my legs.  I catch him smirk as something flickers in his eyes.

He bends down and I’m about to ask what he’s doing but the swift movements of his tongue on the sensitive area of my hip temporarily disorients me.  My eyes flutter as I moan.

“I can’t believe I almost forgot about your lovely tattoo.”  He says before he resumes swirling his tongue around the mostly-healed inked area.

“Louis, please don’t tease me.”  I whine.

He chuckles against my skin, tickling me with his breath as I squirm from the sensation.  He crawls back up to me, a lazy smile graces his face as he tenderly cups the side of my face, pushing some strands of my hair back.

“You’re just so beautiful.  Every inch of you, inside and out.”  He mumbles.  “I love to touch you…”  He kisses the side of my neck, using his tongue effectively to make my eyes roll back.  He cups one of my breasts and makes a gentle, circular motion while squeezing lightly.

“Louiiiis….”  I draw out his name as my hand catches the back of his neck. 

I let out a gasp as Louis unexpectedly slides into me and Louis is quick to lift his head.

“Did I hurt you?”  He worriedly asks.

I smile.  “No… no… you just surprised me that’s all.”  I breathily chuckle.

His expression softens into a smile as he pecks my lips.

My eyes roll back again and I throw my head onto the pillow as Louis slowly thrusts.  My mouth goes slack as I keen low in my throat; I manage to lift my legs to wrap them around Louis’ waist.

Louis was completely invading my senses.  My eyes were fluttering and my mind only formed hazy thoughts of him.  I couldn’t keep my eyes open enough to really see him but I could feel him, inside me, surrounding me, his scent and his arms enveloping me.  Heat boiled in the pit of my stomach, I knew it wouldn’t take long before my arousal took over completely.