Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*CHAPTER WARNING: GRAPHIC/DISTURBING SCENES*

Song Themes For This Chapter: Chloroform Girl – Polkadot Cadaver; Never Get To Heaven – Sarah Blaine

Rose

I winced, the pain coming from the side of my head being one of the first things I noticed as I started to come to.

I slowly opened my eyes and attempted to move my hands so I could rub my eyes and feel the spot on my head that currently ached with agonizing pain; but my hands were restrained.  I looked up to see that my wrists were bound by rope to a headboard.

My eyes shifted down and I saw that my feet were also bound by rope, to the footboard.  I was laid spread eagle on this strange bed, wearing nothing but my bra and my lace underwear.

I gasp as I realize there’s three men standing at the foot of the bed, eyeing me with penetrating stares and mischievous grins.  I recognize them right away as Rick and his two men that kidnapped me; the memories are instantly flooding to the forefront of my mind.

“Good, you’re awake.  Now we can have some fun.”  Rick’s grin widens as he maneuvers around one of his men and comes closer to the side of the bed.

I struggle to try and back up but I can’t move at all and the more I struggle, the more the ropes bite into my skin.

“Stay away from me!”  I say in a weak tone.

Rick darkly chuckles, trailing his index finger along the edge of the bed near my leg.  He smiles menacingly down at me before turning to his men.

“Give us a bit of privacy, please.  I’ll be a little while and if she’s still conscious when I’m done with her, you two can have a go.”  He says to them.

The two men start to leave but Rick stops them to say something else.

“Before you go, pass me that roll of duct tape… you know, just in case.”  He flashes me a grin.

One of the men toss the roll of duct tape to him and they walk out; leaving me alone here, half naked, with this disgusting man who planned to do god knows what to me.

Rick wasted no time, stripping down until he was completely naked; I turned my head in horror.  He climbed on top of me straddling my waist.  I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his breath fanning over my neck; his fingers reached behind my back, despite my small efforts to make it difficult for him, and he unclipped my bra, yanked it off of me; ripping the material to get it off me with ease, and tossed it away.

My eyes flew open as I felt the last piece of clothing being ripped off of my skin.

“Please…”  I begged in desperation; tears started to form in my eyes.  I was terrified, overwhelmed, and sorrowful.  “Please don’t do this to me.”

Rick smiles; his smile doesn’t have an ounce of sincerity in it; it’s just pure evil.  He positions himself in between my legs, placing his large hands on my hips and lifting them slightly off the mattress.

I cry out as he forces himself into me.  He stretches his body so he can hover over me.  I squeeze my eyes shut again, begging for this to end as quickly as possible.  I could feel one of his hands cup one of my breasts, roughly squeezing.

My body trembled.  I bit my lip as I tried not to burst into a sobbing fit.  He pulled out of me only to shove into me not even a full second after.  He repeated this over and over and over and over… it was too much.  It hurt so much.  There was nothing gentle.  He was not the slightest bit gentle with me.