DusttaleSans X Reader

Its cold ...I am surrounded by nothing but snow, my fingers tingle, the beginning of frostbite I suppose. A shiver doesn't take place though....time just seems to move slow, I cannot move nor will I try to. Sans has me pinned I stare into his cold insane red eyes....I drove him to this, I have killed monsters and he has to... Though I guess i should be more specific... I did not drive him to the point of madness, no that wasn't me it was her. I started the genocide route ....I was curious but half way through the guilt got to me and I decided to give up but she didn't like that....that's when she decided to take over we killed over and over and over again. I watched during each reset as sans slowly succumbed into insanity after watching his brother die over and over. I wanted to stop this ...but there's nothing I could do....did I try though? No I didnt, it wouldn't have made a difference she would always be there ready to take control again...so this is all my fault.

I am the reason sans ended up killing His own friends in the end .....killing his brother.... When I found out...from there horrified screams and the dust the covered the snowy floor, I was shocked I couldn't hate myself or that brat anymore then, he did that just so he could finally kill me once and for all....kill us. It was after that I tried to take control, but nothing worked but it doesn't mean I'm giving up.

So here I am now and sans with a sharp bone in hand. I want yobtell him to stop, but I cant. He stabs me over and over and over and over. It hurts I feel the pain but not her I'm bleeding out now and my vision is turning black...I'm going to die and this will only happen again.

.....I year chara tell sans something along these words but this is where I stop it... This is where I get rid of her once and for all. I'm finally dead and I appear at the save screen. I watch as she goes to press the reset button but chains spring out from no whew and wrap around her.

"AGHHHHH!!!! WGAT IS THIS!?!" She screams in anger

"I walk up to the reset button and look at her with a glare as more chain wrap around her pulling her down into nothingness.

"I am finally getting rid of you once and for all....your going to pay for all you've done ....I'm going to make sure you never exist " I say coldly and press the reset button as she screams out in anger.

Everything goes white and I'm back at the beginning where I fell. I blink and get up, I can move my body it worked! I dash through the ruins, flowey wasn't here though most likely terrified of me..not the at I blame him.    I stop until I end up seeing toriel and a bright smile is painted onto my face. I jump to her and evolope her in a big hug happy tears streaming down my face.

"Oh my, a child...how-" she paused frow what she was going to ask and started petting my head lovingly.

"You poor thing...I am toriel care taker if the ruins, come with me to my home there us no need to cry now." She says to me lovingly. Oh how much I missed her caring voice. I node my head and follow her but the tears don't stop.

..... ........

After awhile of being with toriel I decided to continue on, and she let's me go with a sad smile but I hug her and tell her I'll be okay and come back for her. She smiles at this and I go through the door leading to Snowdin. The doors behind me close and I shiver a bit from the cold ...I'm a bit nervous, I'm not even sure what to say to sans when I see him.

I take a couple of steps and the a feeling hit me. Something....... Isn't right. I walk faster and I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I break into a sprint passing the bridge and going on further... But what I see along the way saddens me....there is dust..on the floor.....there is so much dust. I run faster when I hear a scream and go in its direction. I stop when I see sans just about to kill papyrus I run and push sans, we rolled in the snow until I ended up on top of him pinning him down.