Underswap Sans X Reader| Annoying Part 6.

Hello my readers it has been years since I've done this story and had not made a single effort to update it since I hit a mild road block. But surprise,  surprise I'm coming back with more to satisfy your forgotten curious hunger.

.....

It was 5am, I stared at the ceiling blankly as I laid in bed. Two hours from now I'd have to get up and head back to school with Sans. It would be an understatement to say I wasn't ready. Hell I didn't want to go back. I was terrified of the thought, that's why I couldn't sleep.

Everything just seemed to fall into a downward spiral so rapidly. My life,  my dog,  my parents...everything. I contemplated it,  even now. I should just end my life then I won't have to continue living through this torture and pain. But it's only because sans was the only one I truly had left that kept me alive is why I didn't. If anything I couldn't let those bastards take him away from me,  after everything they've done,  the ones closest to me they've killed. I'd quicker die before I let them have the satisfaction of taking sans,  before I let her have that satisfaction.

I would have to be strong. Bare my teeth through it all and keep my head up. Mentally, everything is still taking its toll on me but I'm stronger than that. I can do this.

I turned in my bed and closed my  eyes. When I opened my eyes once again I heard knocking at my door.

"Y/n? Are you awake? " I heard sans gentle voice call from the other side.

I sat up a little in bed feeling the burden of going to school but I shook it away.

"I... Am" I answered softly

"Can I come in?" he asks once more

"Yes... "

The door opens and sans is already dressed for school. Just how early does he get up? He stood there with a gentle smile and looked me over once more.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head "Yeah... Yeah I'm okay" I say almost to reassure myself.

"You know.. You don't have to go if feel that your not ready,  I know I want you to come back... But I still want it to be when your ready... After everything-"

"I'm ready" I cut him off. I didn't want to succumb to my fears now,  not when I've worked up this much courage. Besides blue would be my side.

"Are you sure" He asks once more, looking me in the eyes.

I feel my nerves getting to me but I shook them away.

"I'm sure... Y-you'll be there so I-"

I paused when I felt his hands on my shoulders.

"Your shaking..." he said

I teared up "No I... I want to try, I want to at least try for you" I looked down with a whisper.

Sans kneeled down to my level and looked at me. He smiled gently. "I don't want you to force yourself"

"I won't, I promise" I looked at him with determined eyes.

Sans then stood up with a bright smile. "Well,  it's time to get ready. I have breakfast prepared downstairs!" he says brightly and walks out.

I smiled a little to myself

'I can do this'

After a long shower I got dressed and head downstairs into the kitchen.

"I made pancakes " Sans who was washing up said.

I looked to see my plate at the table and took a seat. My pancake was decorated with blueberries smiling. Although I didn't have much of an appetite I made sure to eat as much of it as I could.